• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by BarryC

1. B

1/6 Full built panther G tank completed

Stunning build sir, the level of detail and realism you've created and captured is nearly beyond belief but yet here it is! Barry
  2. B

Dragon Models USA announced 1/6 Sherman Firefly kit!

The M4A3 is currently available from BNA. https://www.bnamodelworld.com/military-vehicles-tanks-dragon-models-dr-75055-1:6-m4a3-105mm-howitzer-tank-m4a3-75-w-2-in-1
  3. B

Dragon Models USA announced 1/6 Sherman Firefly kit!

Currently available from BNA. https://www.bnamodelworld.com/military-vehicles-tanks-dragon-models-dr-75055-1:6-m4a3-105mm-howitzer-tank-m4a3-75-w-2-in-1
  4. B

Panzer II ausf F

WOW!!! :!: That is fantastic work. Barry
  5. B

Crew Flak 36/37 88mm, 3.SS HQ Co. Demyansk 1942

Fantastic, I had to do a double take as at first it looked like an actual photo of the group of men! Barry
  6. B

Project "Currahee" - A break in the battle

Fantastic work Steve! Barry
  7. B

BarryC

Hi Thierry, I am glad the package arrived safely! It got there pretty quickly, I was not sure how long it was going to take. I appreciate the kind words, I aim to treat others as I wish to be treated. I have always found that to be a solid way to conduct business.:!: Best Regards, Barry
  8. B

Seeking WWII 50 Cal ammo and links

Thanks Fred :!: Barry
  9. B

PM sent as requested. Barry
  10. B

Thank you sir, I'm on the lookout! :!: Barry
  11. B

Thanks Leonard, I'm tracking a Charles Winston figure on ebay. The 50 cal ammo looks nice but is linked with a cloth belt. All the pics I've looked at have metal links, is the cloth belt accurate? The tank I will be modeling will only have the M2. I have the Armorpax 50 cal and it is nice...
  12. B

I've been watching ebay but have not seen anything that really looks acceptable to my eye. I would love to find some turned empty shells, cartridges with separate links. like the ones Aber and Master Model does. Barry
  13. B

I hope I'm posting this question in the correct place. Who make the most accurate 50 cal ammo and links? I will need them for my M4A2 Dragon conversion build. TIA, Barry
  14. B

Sherman (Dragon) M4A3

Hi Bob, First I would like to thank you for taking your time to explain. :) I have one of the bearings headed my way. Thanks for the link!!:-D I believed I follow your installation process and once I get the bearing it will become even clearer. If not I will surly drop you a line seeking...
  15. B

Sherman (Dragon) M4A3

Hi Bob, Great build you have in works. I've been following along as I've been amassing all the goodies for my own effort. I have the latest release of the kit and all the RC conversions from Spyker and will be using a number of John's details. I am very interested in your use of the "Lazy...
Back