• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by he219u

1. H

Shizuoka Hobby Show 2018

Prof. Sakai is still producing look at pics - be aware of him -. look at cooler section Do not buy anything from Mr Mitsugi Sakai (Prof Sakai) he has cheated me and some other - we have ordered some items - but never delivered or refund money since 2015. I have made a criminal complaint at police.
  2. H

JP-Hobbies Major Announcement!

Hurra - best news today - welcome back
  3. H

Event report " Black Hole Show 2016 GoldenWeek" in TOKYO

great Dio, where is Marseille ?
  4. H

American Redcross Volunteer

white buttons and it looks perfect like my original
  5. H

Sneak peak at 2 North Africa figs I am working on

great info - thanks
  6. H

Sneak peak at 2 North Africa figs I am working on

great looking figures - sorry- but i think no Waffen-SS or SD in uniform in Africa
  7. H

Looking for info on the Italian 80mm mortar from WW II

Re: Italian 80mm mortar Hi i think you have to look for italian 81 mm mortar sixth sense was faster
  8. H

With A Heavy Heart!

Really sad - will miss you All the Best
  9. H

OneSixthScaleKings

My big order arrived today - awesome items and quality is perfect will post pic on weekend
  10. H

Girl Sergeant, a sniper of Red Army in 1944.

Yes uniform, cap, boots and belt original all dated 43-44 only the gloves,armband,collar liner and the flags are reproductions more uniforms here http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337441&page=2
  11. H

Girl Sergeant, a sniper of Red Army in 1944.

awesome - best i have ever seen i collect female WW2 uniforms one of my original uniforms in vienna
  12. H

OneSixthScaleKings

I have ordered 3 times - 2 of these great (time and quality) My last order from December 2014, value about 250 Dollar, has not arrived until today . I have sent many mails and also on FB but still no answer - do not know what happens. really sad
  13. H

Does anyone have any information on SS field medics?

Google for dr. reinhart phleps he is the son of Artur Phleps
  14. H

Pak38 container is Updated.

pm resent, hope to get my items thanks
  15. H

johkaz

also dealed with him outstanding get much more as ordered thanks a pleasure to deal
Back