• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Ibflattop

1. I

JP-Hobbies Major Announcement!

Welcome back Jason!
  2. I

Chuck. its been a while since I have talked to you. We are downsizing our house and I have to...

Chuck. its been a while since I have talked to you. We are downsizing our house and I have to get rid of some of my hobbies cause our next house isn't as large as the next. So I am wanting to get rid of some dragons that I have. I have 55 -60 W.W. 2 Germans figures. I have 1 21st Century VN...
  3. I

Hello Dick. Been a while since I have talked to you. A lot has gone on in my life the past 2...

Hello Dick. Been a while since I have talked to you. A lot has gone on in my life the past 2 years. I had a accident in the back yard and messed my back up. Now we are selling the house and I need to get rid of some of my hobbies cause we don't have the room in the new house. I have like 55...
  4. I

Liquid containers

I would be up for a couple of each. Kevin
  5. I

Kicking a dead horse: Krauts or Allied stuff more cool?

The uniforms go to the Germans and the equipment goes to the U.S.
  6. I

G.I. Footlocker???

Hey Hank! We going to see a Footlocker from ya???? Hint Hint Kevin
  7. I

ORGANIZING OUR STUFF???

Hey if ya come across Dragon British tea cups or BBI American Canteen cups. I would take them off your hands. Kevin
  8. I

american headsculpts

I didnt know that American heads were different from German heads,British heads???????????
  9. I

New 1/6th book from Histoire & Collections

Update on the Fally book! Its printing will be in November! I tried to order it on Friday at Boarders and they wouldnt let me yet cause the clerk was afraid that the Computer would just kick it out cause it isnt in publication yet!!!! Kevin
  10. I

New 1/6th book from Histoire & Collections

If ya fellas have a Boarders bookstore close to ya. They have or can order them for ya. Thats where I got mine at. Kevin
  11. I

Your 1/6 Sanctuary?

My place to excape is the basement Hobby shop as the wife calls it! I have all of my American figs on the shelves down there, along with my 1/35th, 1/24th and 1/25th, Hot Wheels and Matchbox cars and trucks, and a very large Supply of H.O. trains that I have been collecting since I was 7 years...
  12. I

What to do with all those German Greatcoats?

Tell us are those table tops plaques that you would use to make pictures???????? And where in Walmart did you find them, in the craft section? Kevin
  13. I

DML Navy Sailor "Sam Blake"

Hey could he be used as a Landing Craft Member????????? Hummmmmmmm Kevin
  14. I

wheeled puppchens

They are showing up in Indiana as 2 of our guys got theirs. Man i knew I should of gotten some!!!!!! Kevin
  15. I

I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Happy Hoildays to all on the S.A.G. Its a great board to be on. I now got a digital camera from Santa so now i can post like the Big Boys do...... Kevin
Back