• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by J.VonToel

1. J

My first complete scratch built - Grille

A little closer to completion......
  2. J

I will keep supporting. I sure hope you will not go away at all..... I would hate to have to go back to using lawnmower tires and carving pieces from wood again... :mrgreen: I was going to try a Luchs next but have been putting it off. I might just need to get started now and buy some running...
  3. J

Steve, If you need more business, let us know.... I would love to buy more !!!!! Sometimes the bank account just will not let me.... :D Jim T.
  4. J

Hey guys..... Sorry that I have been absent from the board again. Work and life takes its toll. Here are some photos of my first complete scratch built project. In the past, with the exception of the balsa wood stuff, I have never had the courage to scratch built a tank.... well for all those...
  5. J

I'm now a lucky Marder III M owner!

Sorry Guys. I have been out of the hobby for the last couple months. Back now. Here are some updated pictures of my Marder III M. This was an awesome kit !!!! I can't wait for what fusilier1944 and Panzerjuan is going to do next. Maybe a Marder II or a Horst????? My Marder is about 85%...
  6. J

Marder III Kits

Kapernakis, I have been slacking lately in regards to my 1/6 stuff. The Marder is still sitting in primer black at about 90% complete. My hope is to get some time and motivation over the Christmas holiday. I will post pics once she gets out of paint. Jim T.
  7. J

Lunch CH style

That 1/1 scale kitchen is simply awesome!!!!! Why can't I find a little old farmer with treasures hidden in his barn...... :!: Look at the wheels. The CH kitchen's wheels are way too small..... They are the same wheels as the CH "German Wheel" release from a couple months ago. Does anyone...
  8. J

Lunch CH style

I know you guys will think I am nuts, but I have been waiting for someone to put out a field kitchen forever. Right now I am heaven. :!: I will be ordering both comdos. Wheels look a little small though..... Jim T.
  9. J

Opel Blitz Radio Van - Better Pictures

Hey guys, Here are some updated - better pictures of my Opel. The lighting inside my office last night just did not do it any justice. Outside this morning was much better. Enjoy.... Jim T.
  10. J

Opel Blitz Radio/Ambulance Truck

Hey guys, Below are some updated pictures of my Opel Ambulance/Radio Van's progress from the last couple of weeks. Currently, I would say that I am about 90% complete. At this point I would also say I am little burnt out working on this one, so I might put it on the shelf for a little while. I...
  11. J

The Company Clerk

Thanks for the hookup. There is some cool doctor equipment stuff there also. Jim T. :!:
  12. J

The Company Clerk

I totally agree with everyone on this post. I have often wondered why DML and DID have not offered more support figures. Here is a short list of what I would love to see. 1.) German/US Clerk.... finance officer would be nice..... 2.) German/US Mechanic, with tools. Period wrenches and...
  13. J

DML SdKfz 251/6 Release?????

Sorry guys for starting this tread. It's pure speculation as to what the DML homepage means. They have teased us in the past and never come through to production.....For what it's worth, eitherway, I will be purchaing the RTT 251. I would so much rather build a kit, then just open the box. ...
  14. J

I truly wish they would do something new, like a 1/6 Horch. Why do we get a big glut of the same type vehicles all at once. Oh well, Is that 251 a 251/6 or 251/7? Jim T.
  15. J

Hey guys, Check out the DML homepage. Do you think DML might actually release a 1/6 scale DAK SdKfz 251/6???? When I first saw this a week ago, I was sure that it would be 1/35 scale. Now I am not to sure, especially after the DID 251 release news. Hummmmm........ thought... Dragon Models...
Back