• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by jbcat

1. J

Post any comments, observations, issues... whatever you like ... about the new board here

Looking good, top image fill all screen and need scroll down
  2. J

Francis Tavares

He post also at The sixth division https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/onesixthnet/index.php
  3. J

New board comming soon - good news

Great news, nothing as old forums for not so young people
  4. J

1:6 Soviet 25MM 72K anti-aircraft gun formation

Lovely and unseen work. Great
  5. J

Sorry about the board going down

Thanks for inform us
  6. J

Project - 'Showcase'

Really nice vignette you completed. It's unusual view Aussie soldiers, and more unusual view more than one in the same dio. Great work
  7. J

French Poilu 1914.

Excellent figure Jaime
  8. J

Merry X-Mas

Enjoy this 2022 Jordi, always nice see your works
  9. J

Does anyone recognize this "Firefly"

And the guy don't accept constructive comments
  10. J

Help Needed Identifying Dragon 1/6 Scale Figures

Searching in webarchive you can view old HS data files in OSUK by OldPete https://web.archive.org/web/20170731114822/http://www.onesixth.co.uk/vb4forum/iframer4.php?page=hsdata&tabid=48
  11. J

Help Needed Identifying Dragon 1/6 Scale Figures

HS 175 Johan Meyer German 3rd Fallschirmjager Division, Ardennes 1944 HS 138 Jochen Peiper Kampfgruppe Commander, Ardennes 1944
  12. J

To The Victor Go The Spoils

Well done, nice tribute.
  13. J

Dio- "Counterattack Normandy; July 1944"

Nice to see that in Normandy don't exist lockdown. Well done Eduardo
  14. J

Battleground Models

The jerrycans you posted, first are modern and german the others. ww2 allied jerrycans are really hard-to-find and never own enough. Any SAS o desert veehicle used a lot
Back