• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by Rob Pz

1. R

3D printed RC Hetzer

It's beautiful.
  2. R

1/6 fully integrated Stug III G

That is absolutely beautiful. Realistic.
  3. R

The 1:6 scale US M10 tank destroyer

All of your work is museum quality, just beautiful, outstanding!
  4. R

The 1:6 scale US M10 tank destroyer

Your models are outstanding!
  5. R

Cavalry photo shoot

That is extremely impressive! Field Kitchen is really a nice unit.
  6. R

Hobby Can't be Dead

OK, thanks, first item posted.
  7. R

Hobby Can't be Dead

Greetings, Like others here, I got my first GI Joe in around 1967. Started building models in the 1970's, served in the US Army (Tanker;)) in the mid to late 70's. I got into this 1/6th hobby late, only less than 10 years ago. Now, I just retired in June, and am having to downsize everything...
  8. R

Sd Kfz 250-7 Neu

Thank you for the compliment. Here are a few more pics. I will be working on the insignia and numbers soon, then will post the results. The base kit is from Field Of Armor. Most of the details came from Zhukov's Attic. Clamp fittings are Armorpax photoetch. A lot of the brackets are thin...
  9. R

Sd Kfz 250-7 Neu

I have some pics of an Alte mortar carrier. I'm guessing the baseplate pic is from a 250 Alte, as it is similar to the restored one in the last 2 pics; pretty sure those are from Militracks, then there are the 2 wartime pics. It's probable that the baseplate was the same for the 250 Neu, but...
  10. R

Sd Kfz 250-7 Neu

Thank you again for the compliment and the welcome :) Here are some more pics:
  11. R

Sd Kfz 250-7 Neu

Thank you for the welcome, and compliments. There is still much to be done, but here are some more pics. The first pic is from the halftrack remains I used for the baseplate of the 250-7 Neu, then my inferred / imagineered version. I will load a few more pics with each post.
  12. R

Sd Kfz 250-7 Neu

Greetings All, I am a late-comer to 1/6th scale, having built mostly 1/35 - 1/32 models back in the late 70's - early 80's, then did'nt build anything for a few decades. I had seen some 1/6th scale stuff when it started coming out, but did'nt have the time and all that... Anyway, I came across...
Back