• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Recent content by T.H.A.W.

1. T.H.A.W.

Long Strange Trip

Re: Long Strang Trip Glad your still with us brother!.... Best wishes...
  2. T.H.A.W.

Marder IIIM...It's what I do

Outstanding detail and craftsmanship!...cant wait to see them finished.
  3. T.H.A.W.

Miss Ya Lemmy ................RIP

...R.I.P. brother Lemmy
  4. T.H.A.W.

The Calm Before the Storm - 28th Infantry Division - December 15th, 1944

100% Awesome!... Great B&W photos too.
  5. T.H.A.W.

Schwere Panzer! !

WOW!...Too much awesome all in one dio! Great work.
  6. T.H.A.W.

A dream come true

Went to a little WWII event close to home this past weekend after scouts, and my little man could not believe his eyes....he got to see his first kubelwagen in real life, up close.... After a return the second day, and lots of slobbering,and drooling, they asked if he would like to take a...
  7. T.H.A.W.

StuartKampfwagen via local Hardware Store

Man brother...that thing is crazy awesome! Sweet details. Thanks for posting
  8. T.H.A.W.

New VonAbt photoshoot, SS in Action

Outstanding photos, as always.... But I have to be honest, I didn't enjoy the "film grain" wash-out FX at all...It takes away all the details that I enjoy most in your photos. Other than that, 100% awesome display... as always, I look forward to the next one.
  9. T.H.A.W.

Bloody Deppe, new dio.

Awesome! Great job brother...everything looks perfect.
  10. T.H.A.W.

War pigs

Slick, I have not seen it yet, but it is on my list of things to do....It appears from the trailers that it is a rehash of the ever famous "we need you bad news bears, rogue, outlaws to do a special mission for us" film...however it is a WWII film, and not another "we are rainbow, and you need...
  11. T.H.A.W.

Girl Sergeant, a sniper of Red Army in 1944.

Nice dio...I love the dirty greasy weathered hair look. Most folks skip that part in the details, and it makes females look like they just left the salon and entered the battle. Again...very nice work.
  12. T.H.A.W.

Trying to make squibs...

Slick...I use a model rocket ignition to ignite my powder for smoke FX. Runs on a 9v battery, and you can buy the "rocket engine igniters" in a 100 pack for about $4 at dang near any hobby shop, craft store, and some toy stores. They ignite with the press of a button...instantly!...so timing the...
  13. T.H.A.W.

6thinWWII.com forums

6ixthinWWII.com forums I have had several calls and PMs about the 6ixthinWWII forums being down... The domain name has reverted back to its original name: http://www.6ixthinwwii.forumotion.com , there, you will be able to use your normal login info to get back on the forums. Sorry for any...
  14. T.H.A.W.

1st Kavalerie Division, May, 1940

Mass numbers!...I love it! It gives me chills when I see that many troops. Great set up. Thanks for posting.
  15. T.H.A.W.

Wading Ashore

Awesome pics!....some look 1:1
Back