• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. giobbaz53

God Save the King - 1943 Tunisia

I think an RAF officer in Tunisia
  2. giobbaz53

El Alamein 1943 - the Buffs

3. giobbaz53

Royal East Kent Regiment 1942

this action figure is dedicated to all those who participated in the campaign in North Africa
  4. giobbaz53

lieutenant colonel 12th battalion Devonshire regiment Airlanding Brigade

dear friends, I deliver this lieutenant colonel of the 12th Battalion Devonshire Regiment - the Lieutenant Colonel Dick Stevens was the battalion commander on the evening of June 5, 1944
  5. giobbaz53

R.A.M.C. parachute field ambulance - june 1944

I got carried away, like Dunant, in a little diorama Her Majesty's Royal Medical Corps - so you can heal the wounds on the abraded fingertips to keyboard usage in the surf at this site - the character is a "private" of the parachute field ambulance shot directly as many other bodies by gliders...
  6. giobbaz53

hey, guys lockouts the ranks !!

these are the preparations for the VE-Day - my drum major is in the Olympic stadium in Berlin
  7. giobbaz53

Cyrenaica 1942 ...... FLARE!!!!!!!

after two years in the desert of our Lieutenant Welsh Regiment, tanned like a native, fires a signal flare to his battalion stationed behind the Roman ruins!!!!
  8. giobbaz53

Royal navy ww2 combined operations - lieutenant

This Lieutenant of the Royal Navy was embarked on the battleship Nevada ( USS BB-36 ), a few days before D-Day - he supplied the MK II sextant and the war weapons of the US NAVY I owed this to right to point out the news !! is my sextant is my sextant
  9. giobbaz53

private Seaforth & lieutenant colonel Cameron Highlanders

good morning!!!! I'm still here - here are my last two Scottish
  10. giobbaz53

WW2 British Royal West Kent Regiment - Private BEF

I do not want to bore you !!! my dear friends, this infantryman, 1940, dedicated to Mike Chappell, is the first that I transform in the period out of the Normandy landings, although it has always to do with the French beaches! :wink:
  11. giobbaz53

1944 - Royal Welch Regiment - warrant officer 1st class

hi, my friends - I send my NCO of Royal Welch - enjoy the reading
  12. giobbaz53

canadian queen's own rifles ww2 - corporal marksman

this corporal marksman I liked for signs on the sleeves of the jacket BD - My inspiration was this page of Osprey
  13. giobbaz53

warrant officer third class Durham Light Infantry - Normandy

This NCO belongs to 70th Independent Infantry Brigade, when it became an integral part opf 49th Infantry Division - it was disbanded on 19 october 1944
  14. giobbaz53

bugler oxfordshire & buckinghamshire light infantry ww2

hi, my friends - happy new year!!!! this is my bugler of Normandy
  15. giobbaz53

on the railway line to Caen

This is my summer job!!!!
  16. giobbaz53

East Yorkshire - lieutenant

this is my lieutenant of 5th Battalion East Yorkshire aggregate the 69th infantry division in Normandy - the cap is the DID, resized as those of the British Army - hugs, giuseppe
  17. giobbaz53

Royal Berkshire & 6th Commandos

hi, guys, Vulcan and Minerva can accompany you in the small photo gallery and watch over your biorhythms !!! - Giuseppe !!! :)
  18. giobbaz53

cheshire lewis gunner

dragon start this is the reworked dragon figure
  19. giobbaz53

sharpshooters at Normandy

this is my captain of sharpshooters at Normandy during the Normandy campaign :p
  20. giobbaz53

Harley davidson wla

hi, guys!!!! you've already seen before - but, this is my
Back