• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. C

Twisting Toyz Gone?

Cotswold no lists "Dario" for preorder, not a good sign. Has anyone heard anything?
  2. C

Whoo Hoo, a Welbike!!

http://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GITMO-WEL No relationship to the seller.
  3. C

US Para with C-47 Section?

Does anyone here recall which figure this is? I'm pretty sure it's Dragon, but it doesn't appear in their archives. Thanks once again.
  4. C

CH German Military Wheel Sets question

What do these go on!!?? These are the wood spoke wheels. I'd avoided these at the high price that was being expected but found a set for a decent price. They're too large for the various carts and arty, and too small for the field kitchen (which doesn't need any anyway). TIA
  5. C

1/6 Cushman Model 53 Airborne Scooter found

This is from the same guy that makes the metal field kitchen, BMW and Zundapp motercycles, weapons carrier, hot food containers, and some other stuff that's been mentioned here elsewhere. No relationship with the seller other then as a real happy customer. My orders in...
  6. C

How accurate is Cyber Hobby Ambush at Poteau?

This might not be the right section to ask this. I've an opportunity for the complete four figure set, mint in box for ~USD600 shipped. I've been unable to find any real info for this set *anywhere*. Does anyone here have any experience with it? If so, can you share your opinions? I'm not...
  7. C

Actionman, many kudos

Just got the fireplace and lamp set. Great stuff and quickly shipped. Warm regards and thanks much.
  8. C

Where to get helmet from Star Wars Trooper figure?

Can anyone suggest where/how to get the helmet from the Sideshow Toys Capt. Antilles or Trooper figure? Other then buy the full figure, of course. The original Star Wars prop was based on a USN helmet used to provide protection while still using the "sound powered microphone", era unknown. It's...
  9. C

Polish Home Army Armband

Inspired by Johnny Canuck's work from last February, I'd finally found the misc pieces to start work on my little cell. The armband seems to have been in several variations. This is what I finally came up with. I made this in one image sized to allow one of 3 different armbands with the right...
  10. C

Navy Gun Captain Horn?

Thanks to John Kozin, I've now started on a navy 40mm Bofers display. I'm trying to find something that might represent the mic "horn" I've seen in the past that the gun captain used to communicate with the gun crew. I'd thought about using a small toy gramophone speaker cut down and repainted...
  11. C

A big thank you to a SAG vet, Kozin, from a 'cruit

A real big thanks to John Kozin. He took a chance on a newbie for a trade. I haven't been a member of this forum for long and have made few posts, yet he took great care to get his stuff to me quickly and safely. He even carefully repackaged everything to get the shipping down to half of what...
Back