• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. P

Scratch building a French town house, new project.

r1 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r2 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r3 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r4 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r4a by Peter Miles, on Flickr r5 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r6 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r7 by Peter Miles, on Flickr r8 by Peter Miles, on Flickr
  2. P

Project 'ACHTUNG JABO' - NSU Kettentrad

That Kettenkrad looks ace. Cheers, Peter.
  3. P

4th Armored Division - Germany - March 1945

Great setup and photos, congrats to you all. Cheers, Peter.
  4. P

Royal East Kent Regiment 1942

Great scene, really nicely done, the face of the officer in the ref pic reminds me of Alec Guinness. Cheers, Peter.
  5. P

Private,1st Marine Division 1942~1943 Guadalcanal

Great looking figure. Cheers, Peter.
  6. P

'ACHTUNG JABO!!!'- Flak 38 Vierling and its wherewithal

Great looking set up Steve, love all the details. Cheers, Peter.
  7. P

"Blue" Anti-tank rifleman

Wow Miguel! another fantastic piece of art, great work as ever. Cheers, Peter.
  8. P

Behind enemy line

nice figure, really well done, pose, weathering and base work are all eye catchingly good. Cheers, Peter.
  9. P

Buffalo Bazooka Joe

Absolutely stunning work Miguel, love everything about it, Kudos in heaps. Cheers, Peter.
  10. P

Peiper, Third Battle of Kharkov, March 1943. Teaser

Very nicely done, that is a convincing representation of Peiper from the pics. Cheers, Peter.
  11. P

'Achtung Jabo!!! - IF8 Infanterie Karren AA Mount

Great set up and pics, Really nice detail. Cheers, Peter.
  12. P

Lt. Craig

Great looking figure, very well weathered and presented. Cheers, Peter.
  13. P

"As I lay me down to sleep"

100_4378 by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_4377 by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_4376 by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_4371 by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_4372 by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_4364 (2) by Peter Miles, on Flickr Thanks for looking Cheers, Peter.
  14. P

Aerosan Assault - Russian GAZ-98 RF-8

Great looking figures, posing and weathering are excellent. Cheers, Peter.
  15. P

Red storm Rising, photo shoot.

102_8232_Large_Moment_Large_Moment_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr 102_8232_Large_Moment_Large_Moment_Large_Moment (3) by Peter Miles, on Flickr Thanks for looking, Cheers, Peter.
  16. P

Typhoon Strike, re edited photo shoot.

100_4526_zps516447c0_Large_Moment(2)_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_4526_zps516447c0_Large_Moment(3)_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr Thanks for looking. Cheers, Peter.
  17. P

A Tiger Roars then dies..

Thanks for your comments guys, this (lucky) shot hit it right between a track link. Cheers, Peter.
  18. P

A Tiger Roars then dies..

picture 3654_Large_Moment by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_7809_zpsj7drutzq_Large_Moment(2)_Large_Moment(2) by Peter Miles, on Flickr 100_7809_zpsj7drutzq_Large_Moment_Large_Moment (2) by Peter Miles, on Flickr Thanks for looking, Cheers, Peter.
  19. P

"Zweite Welle Kommt An!!"

Another masterfully realized figure Miguel, congratulations, your work is always impressive. Cheers, Peter.
  20. P

Battle Hardened ?, photo shoot.

Thanks for your comments guys, SteveKrieg you have picked up on everything I tried to depict in the scene, one figure seemed to have a 2,000 yard stare that I found quite expressive, the rest of the scene was fitted round him. The figure with the stare. 100_3877 (3) by Peter Miles, on Flickr...
Back