• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. C

Egonzinc Puerto Rico Irma

A bit late but, im glad you are safe from that dreaded hurricane.
  2. C

Any photos of Zimmerit on an Sd.Kfz. 251?

Last I heard, these German half tracks had zimmerit on occasion applied. Is there any photo evidence for this?
  3. C

A $10.000 jeep on Ebay!

That list is unacceptable for even 50$! Though I am intrigued to see if it will sell!
  4. C

1:6 Gulf war Bradley IFV

Hello all! So I decided to repaint my 21st Century toys Bradley. The reason I chose the gulf war for this particular vehicle is I remember seeing US troops in their DCUs departing San Diego bay and after hearing stories from a desert storm vet. But enough about that, you all want to see the...
  5. C

1/6 scale E100

I know this is late but, that tank weighs four times more than me!
  6. C

Trench dio

THAT was once packing foam? well done!
  7. C

The elite of The Third Reich

Great job! The Third Reich may have not been the best in humanity but they certainly had great taste in uniforms!
  8. C

Early Christmas Present

I have had experience with these. They are rather complicated especially the electric ones. However, since you managed to get someone to fix it (why did you remove the slide?) your gun could last quite a while because gas pistols such as the one you own, don't use gears which could get stripped...
  9. C

Diffugere nives (

The weathering is simply top notch!
  10. C

Tiger 1 turret numbers

So I'm working on a tiger that is going to be plain white and I was wondering what were the turret numbers for late production tigers that were painted white?
  11. C

Kampfgruppe 'Tiger

Too much kraut..... great collection! I am working on my own tiger but I don't think I have enough room for those Germans, let alone a tiger!
  12. C

Heng long Tigers

So get this, heng long decided to make 1:8 and 1:6 tigers. I can't imagine the company that brought us the pantiger putting out a 1:8/6 tiger in CNC. But they did! And they are charging more than an Armortek tiger at 11,000 dollars per 1:8 tiger. Sure they are RC but I can buy an Armortek tiger...
  13. C

1:6 21st century toys Bradley

You made a Bradley with a BUSK kit (Bradley Urban Survival Kit) that was deployed in he Middle East as a result of all dem Insurgents having loads of RPGs
  14. C

It's a shame what happened to 21st century toys... Their vehicle lines were fantastic especially that 1:6 RC Humvee they released in their later years
  15. C

So I decided to start off my vehicle line with an old 21st century toys Bradley that i found online for 200 dollars and I decided to weather it a bit, now I'm aware that having to click a link for pictures is undesirable but this is my first post using photos. Anyway, I decided to take some...
  16. C

Has anyone on this forum ever built Panther tank bunkers?

Update: I will be postponing this build as I will be building a Tiger 1 from scratch and a 2CM flak Panzer II
  17. C

I do but how did you build the suspension? Also, I'm one of the lucky ones who lives close to Plastic panzers. As such, if I want another vehicle I can pick it up locally! So expect new builds from me next year and onwards
  18. C

UPDATE: I will be attempting this build with a battleground vehicle or Plastic panzers Panther.
  19. C

1:6 tiger 1 plans requested

Thank you. Any mods who see this can now close this thread
Back