• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

1:6 US Army T29 107MM self-propelled mortar

Very nice model! Firstclass 3D-CAD skills!
  2. J

Arado Ar234 B Pilot.

Firstclass figure building!!! Which parts are custom/selfmade parts?
  3. J

Luftwaffe Fighter Pilot.

Hello Jaime! The pilot looks very nice! Did you use "standard-clothes" (Dragon, DID ....) or did you rework the clothes (sewing, shorten ....)? Regrads Jäger353
  4. J

Card model recommendation

@ jubalula: Thank you for information. @ YAS: Please post some pictures if you build your ordered model. Greetings Jäger353
  5. J

Card model recommendation

Hi jubalula! Congratulations to your first class models! I have never thought of such cardboard-templates. I want to build an Opel Blitz. So I'll deal with the corresponding cardboard model. Does anyone know if there is a cardboard model of the Panzer III, which also includes the Maybach...
  6. J

1/6 Scale Sherman T48 Tracks - Delrin Injection Molded - Spyker Workshop

Hello! Very great work !!!! Greetings from Germany Jäger353
  7. J

Bringing Sixty's Dingo back to life

Hi Dave! Very nice Dingo. I like your details. Greetings from Germany Michael
  8. J

M5 from Scratch

Very nice work! Concratulations! Which 3D printer do you use? Greetings from Germay Jäger353
  9. J

Sdkfz 250/3 Neu

Very nice !!! Cheers Jäger353
  10. J

Happy Holidays from Armorpax

Merry christmas and a happy new year !!!! Greetings from Germany Jäger353 (Michael)
  11. J

Canadian Otter Armored Car

Very great work! Greetings from Germany Jäger353
  12. J

Full Metal Dingo 1/6 4wd RC prototype

Great work! How much will the Dingo kit cost? When will the website be finished/reachable? Greetings from Germany Jäger353
  13. J

Looks good! Is there an y news about the company? When will a kit be available? Greetings from Germany Jäger353
  14. J

Looks very great! I am intereseted.
  15. J

M5 from Scratch

Very very great work !!!!
  16. J

M5 Stuart Artillery tractor

Great work !!! I would be happy about a continuation of the project. Michael
  17. J

Stuart m5 rebuild

Hello Leonard! PM send. Michael
  18. J

Stuart m5 rebuild

Thank you Mike. I will look at the drawings. Michael
  19. J

Stuart m5 rebuild

Thank you Leonard! Do you have some pictures from the interior of your builds (details, measures)? Ground floor? Seats? ...... Michael
  20. J

Stuart m5 rebuild

Thank you. I will try your suggestion. Primarily i need information to the interior. Michael
Back