• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. bullit

Boot leather?

Hi Keith, i went to a shoemaker and asked if he could sell me some fine leather. For the color you always can go with tinting it, there is "Colonil" leather color. But be aware, your skin is also leather somehow :D I did not make shoes, a lot of Belts, Bags and stuff... to make it thinner, i...
  2. bullit

Hallo! Du warst doch auch mal im frontabschnitt 1:6, oder? Das Forum is ja leider dicht. Is...

Hallo! Du warst doch auch mal im frontabschnitt 1:6, oder? Das Forum is ja leider dicht. Is 1:6 generell am absterben, oder passiert da noch viel? Mach eigentlich kaum etwas, die letzen Jahre gar nichts. Würde gerne wieder bist was machen, such z.B. CVI Tressen frühe, für nen neuen...
  3. bullit

Panzergrenadier, last winter 1945.

Awesome Jaime! Best, Stephan
  4. bullit

Custom "George Patton" head sculpt WIP

Stunning!!
  5. bullit

100th Infantry Battalion- November 1943

very nice figure! i also like the light look of the gear and everything fits very well. best, stephan
  6. bullit

>>Gebirgsjäger Hauptmann GJR 100, Italy 1944

thanks! as a base pad i used dragon shoulder boards, slimmed it a bit. the strand i used is from a real uniform factory. in german it is called "leonischer faden" faden=strand. i got it from a friend and just small pieces. it is used to make real insignia. but got no clue for which ones. i...
  7. bullit

thanks guys! patrick, i will upload more photos when i am back from vacation. now i have to concentrate on the real mountains :) best, stephan
  8. bullit

the lions of carentan

superb group of figures. all fits very well! best, stephan
  9. bullit

The Russian pupil of SS. 1945

nice dio and interesting subject! the distance markings are a special detail. best, stephan
  10. bullit

thanks alfonso! HS is did "herbert zeller". best, stephan
  11. bullit

hi all! here we go with my hauptmann from the GJR 100. was involved in the battle of krete, now serving in italy :) i used stuff from different manufactures. did, bgt, dml ... shoulder boards are custom made. body slimmed and lots of other custom work. if you want to know exactly, feel free to...
  12. bullit

German mountain troop MTO 1944

Nice Gebirgsjäger! i am working on almost the same one currently :) will be a hauptmann. best, stephan
  13. bullit

Yamamoto Isoroku WIP

Awesome work!
  14. bullit

>>Mule [Packload/Tragsattel 23]

hi! this is a wip-thread about my mule or better the harness, tragsattel and the packload :) http://www.sixtharmygroup.com/forums/ground-pounders/13128-tragsattel-23-a.html the mule is one of the platoon-squad, that is why it's loaded with all the smalish stuff for the command post. it is not...
  15. bullit

Big Red 1 BAR gunner

very nice figure! absolute accurate setup for the clothing and webbing!! best,
  16. bullit

Fallschirmjäger "Jump"

Wow! fantastic work! best.
  17. bullit

>>Oberjäger/Norway (wip)

hi all! i thought i share some images from my oberjäger wip. does not look much, but i worked a lot on the figure. i was inspired by a picture from a gebirgsjäger officer i have seen, wearing this kind of cap. guess it was on here...? cant remember. now i have everything on him that i wanted...
  18. bullit

DX 11 big surprise.........Sherman?

here you go with images... ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting best.
  19. bullit

German WWII Grosse Feldklappenschrank or Big modular Field Switchboard

i have seen that already, but cant say it often enough, masterpiece! best, b.
  20. bullit

Looking down a mountain

very good idea!!! i corrected the picture for you, cloud and ufo gone :) best, stephan
Back