• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. original paintbrush

Attn: Bergfuhrer/Patrick Kiser Pics on Ebay

Hey - anyone have contact info for Bergfuhrer/Patrick Kiser? I'm pretty sure that this is him in this photo that keeps popping up on Ebay. I've sold to Patrick on there and I know that's not his account, but can't remember it. Can someone please give him a heads up or hopefully he sees this...
  2. original paintbrush

Ebay Warning kbusher - possible shipping scammer

kbusher/Kyle Busher - out of Grand Rapids Michigan Did a buy-it-now auction. He charged $14.00 for medium flat rate box for some items that would have fit in a small box or padded envelope, or a flat rate priority small. Sent the items via 3rd party Pitney Bowes, with no tracking. Arrived...
  3. original paintbrush

Ebay Warning/Non-Paying Winner pfck8352.kmocvtinu

pfck8352.kmocvtinu - out of Dublin, OH. Had only two feedback on his profile, but let him bid anyways (despite a warning in my terms). He ended up winning a DML German tunic lot and has refused to pay, even though he bid multiple times over two bids. Avoid him - he said he wouldn't pay and...
  4. original paintbrush

Ebay Warning jeffrejone-89

jeffrejone-89 - Out of Traverse City, MI. Sent me a couple of PM's in regards to my German listings on Ebay and how they were "disgusting" and that they have been "reported" and I needed to take them down. Coincidentally he has purchased 1/6th items, so not sure what his ulterior motive may...
  5. original paintbrush

WinterDan/Chelseaboy

I couldn't find a thread with him in the Dog Tags, so I'll start one. Just completed another trade with him across the pond. I've never had any issues and have been dealing with him for several years now. I look fwd to the next time - he's a super nice guy and a knowledgeable one as well on...
  6. original paintbrush

Ebayer Acevergel_17

I apologize, since this guy doesn't seem to be a 1/6th board member, but I wanted to give everyone a warning, since many of you on Ebay: Warning: Although he appears to have 100% positive feedback, this guy has been harassing me via email for the last 48 hours or so. He won three of my...
  7. original paintbrush

Trilla

First deal with Trilla. He purchased some loose items from me and paid super fast. Thank you sir and welcome to the 1/6th boards!
  8. original paintbrush

jg62464

Just completed a first deal with John. Had an item I have been looking for *forever* and threw in some surprise extras. Shipped super fast as well and a nice guy to deal with. Thanks John.
  9. original paintbrush

Kickstarter project - UP FRONT card game

Wanted to share this. Was doing some usual WWII pic searching (of things that never happened, as usual) and discovered this: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1325766284/up-front-the-card-game Mr. Volstad has supplied quite a bit of artwork for the project. Too cool not to share.
  10. original paintbrush

Shhhh...More beards....

Don't tell anyone, it's a secret, because it "wouldn't fly (words at another 1/6th forum): http://naziswithbeards.tumblr.com/ My favorites: a custom italian camo tunic & cap with a nice bit of sculpted hair - pg 6 - and a FJ just receiving an Iron Cross, with facial hair pg 2 (oh the...
  11. original paintbrush

Warning: Toychest and Collectibles

Placed a recent order, against my better judgement, during one of their sales. Here's what's transpired. Let me say too, that I don't wish to hear from buddies her or elsewhere about what a great guy he is or how he's an unfair target (where was the previous thread here?) - the bottom line...
  12. original paintbrush

Ron Volstad website

Not sure if anyone had posted this before, but Ron Volstad has started a website. It appears it is under construction right now. I recall that he had mentioned it in a thread at Axis History Forums (?) IIRC, so nice to see that its up. Can't wait to see what all is on there when finished...
  13. original paintbrush

Italian Camo among Balkan SS Gebirgs divisions

Question for Patrick (or anyone): I've read on various boards about the use of Italian camo by SS Gebirgs divisions in the Balkans, but I've never encountered a picture. Anyone have a source of these? I'm inquiring about a real war-time period photograph. For instance, the Europa Militaria...
  14. original paintbrush

Looking for a Handschar picture

I've been relently searching for a picture of some Handschar Gebirgsjagers. I've only come across this particular image once (I swear someone posted it at the 6th Division). There are a few Handschar in the shot, IIRC, and some of them were wearing styrian gaiters (#1) and, more importantly...
  15. original paintbrush

Von Tunzleman

Just got an order for a set of Flak shields, and man are they nice. Richard was very easy to deal with, and very *very* patient with me (btw. moving, starting a new job, etc. my payment kept getting sidetracked). The shields are unbelievable. I'd much rather give money to customizers like...
  16. original paintbrush

Hammer's Africaners

Just did my first trade with Hammer. Super cool guy to deal with - he sent his end first (after I couldn't find any trade references) and he shipped it SUPER FAST - two days to get to me. Look forward to the next time for sure. Thanks! :-P
  17. original paintbrush

Original Paintbrush

Hello to everyone at the Sixth! Yes, (being upfront) I'm an admin at the sixth currently *gasp*. Just a Joe who likes WWII figures and visits a few boards regularly. I've done some trading wth some of you guys here at the Sixth, and didn't want to lurk about. Had several family members serve...
Back