• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. B

German Mechanic?

Are there any boxed figures avaliable of a German Mechanic? Im looking to pick up a mechanic for when I start building my AH250. If none are available and I have to bash one, whats my best bet for making one with loose parts? That Cyber-Hobby Workshop Set would work great, But beings how I have...
  2. B

Die Werkstatt Welding Kit Review

Hi all ! I just finished up this Kit from Rick (Die Werkstatt) It was pretty easy to put together and all the parts were easily cleaned and assembled. It is a fantastic kit and Rick has done the usual great work casting the parts, as well as including all the decals for detailing out the kit...
  3. B

Casualties of War Dio

Another photo set I stumbled across. This was a tabletop setup.
  4. B

German Ambush Dio

As you might know Ive been searching through all my past photos trying to get them in some kind of order. I ran across these photo's from one of my very first outdoor set-ups. Most all the figures are outfitted with Dragon, Dave, Scott, William and Danny. The Germans are just outfitted with...
  5. B

How to make Civilians?

Lately Ive been wanting to add some civilians to my dios. I didn't realize how slim the pickings were for civilan items and clothes until I started trying to find them. Im still searching for civilian items both male and female. It looks like the best bet is some of the Sideshow figures. OJI...
  6. B

More Photos from the past

I was just looking through all my past photoshoots and dug out some pics that Ive never used before and a few favorites. Fall Out! BRO
  7. B

SAG Year in Review

Well, we're closing in on another year. I can't even remember life before SAG. I would like to thank all the members and administrators who I have learned so much from in the past few years. Here's a look back at the last few years and I have great hopes and plans for 2007. Merry Christmas to...
  8. B

Corbin Black Uniform Color

Well even though the Corbin Black Uniform fell short compared to the Dan Summers version. It was good enough to use for a filler or background figure. I scrubbed the Uniform down with comet and it may be a bit light, but I think it will blend in OK with my other Para's. God I just HATE that big...
  9. B

CDI Duece is on the Loose

Well, Its been a long time coming, but Ive finally got my CDI(Creative Diversion, Inc) Duece truck pretty much complete. The truck was painted by Scott Carter. It was shipped directly to him and had incurred some damage. The Head board on the bed of the truck was completely broke off as well as...
  10. B

Dio Furniture

There was a post in the crap game section by Robocline "Looking for Furniture". It got quite a few responses. I have been looking for dio furniture as well for some time and after reading the responses took "Johnro's" advice and picked up some of the "GLORIA" Playsets. They are GREAT! And dirt...
  11. B

Do all wives hate and despise our hobby?

After viewing "Bonlynottcliff's" Post on Christmas tree sniper's :lol: and 1stlooey's reply. I got to thinking........ "Do all wives despise and hate our hobby obbsession?" It is a simple fact that most growing 1/6 scale collections can and will eventually overrun your entire house.... ah make...
  12. B

6th scale icons.com (toyrific)

Hey guys, when I go to Mikes's list web site it takes me to "Register.com" I see none of his items or products here. Does he have another site that Im no aware of? where do I find a listing of his products? Thanks BRO
  13. B

Why WWII?

Ok, After my last Temper Tantrum about all the cool German pieces and no Allied stuff, my next thought was "Why WWWII ?" I mean from the Revolutionary and Civil Wars to WWI, Korea, Viet Nam to the Present War we fight against Terror, What is it about WWII that makes it the undisputed king of...
  14. B

What about us Allied folks?

I know you darksiders are just rolling with joy with all the German Armor, Bikes, trailers and Artillery pieces, But would it kill Dragon or DiD or ANYBODY, for that matter, to throw a bone to the true heroes of the War? The Allies :!: I mean come on! you can't tell me that a US Harley...
  15. B

Stuart Crew Completed

Here's a few quick pics of the Crew for my Custom Stuart Tank. All were made from Dragon's Josh Ackerman Figure. The Mechanic is wearing "Mac" Overalls. Sorry for the background in the Pics, I didn't have time to find a better location. With the flood of German tanks and vehicles, I felt the...
  16. B

Stuart Tank Project UPDATE

Hi All ! Sorry I haven't posted much in awhile, Real world matters have been taking up alot of my hobby time, But Im still out here and I have even managed to make some progress on my Stuart Tank rebuild I started way back in January. I got her mostly back together and painted up. I...
  17. B

Chains for my Stuart Tank

Hi all. Where does one get this Grandfather Clock Chain? Does it come in differnt sizes.? Thanks BRO
  18. B

USMC Camo Shelter Halfs

Hi All ! Is there anywhere one can buy camo fabric? I want to make some camo shelter halfs to go with my backpacks on my Iwo Jima Marines. Like the one that came with Zeke. Fall Out! BRO!
  19. B

DX06 Exclusives Information.

Lets try it this way, beings I didn't really get the answers I was looking for in the earlier post. Im interested in specific answers to these questions if there is an answer. The DX06 Exclusives: The R75 Motorcycle and The Mule How much will these two items cost someone attending the...
  20. B

DX06 Exclusives? How to Get?

Exclusives Fustraions, mainly because they are fantastic pieces that are unreachable to many hobbists who simply can't afford the expenses of attending the convention. The really fustrating thing is when the exclusives start showing up on the secondary Market at ridiculous prices. Im very...
Back