• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. siquisiri

Panther tank sprocket and tracks help

ill place for pic later!
  2. siquisiri

me salia mas caro impremir todo que lo que me costaron las partes de foa.
  3. siquisiri

Help with build..

Does anyone have one of these 1/6 RC jimmy's? i need some info and measurements. Please let me know. Its for a project thank you
  4. siquisiri

I Contacted foa a few weeks ago and bought the tracks and sprockets!!! I still need some weathering, but here is what i have!! Hope you like it
  5. siquisiri

He doesnt have any more. F
  6. siquisiri

I have an old battleground vehicles panther. But im missing the sprocket and tracks.. are their any options out there??? Please let me know. Thanks Frank
  7. siquisiri

Fury crew

Im not sure yet. For now ill leave it as is. I dont have the $$ for the easy 8 coming out.
  8. siquisiri

Fury crew

Thanks for the comments. The sgt is did, the gordo,grady, and nathan are ebay finds, and bible is an old repainted and resculpted dragon sculpt u found in one of my bins..
  9. siquisiri

Fury crew

1/6 Fury .. the tank is a wip. I broke down an old 21st century stuart years ago and transferred all the r/c system and running gear to a dml sherman body. It works, but I'm currently planning a complete redo of the chassis with correct tracks, etc... i threw in my fury crew for added fun...
  10. siquisiri

New usa tanker set.

Fyi, This is a full usa tanker set i found on ebay . Looks pretty good! https://www.ebay.com/itm/324473669542
  11. siquisiri

Decal help on Faux leather jacket!!

I need your expertise! I have a faux leather A2 jacket that i want to decorate the back of like in WW2. The plan was to use some of the decal transfer sheets they sell at Michael's. They make these sheets to use with cotton t shirts. I was going to print my design, then iron it on. BUT since...
  12. siquisiri

DID Konig In hand pics..

Just in case you where curious.....
  13. siquisiri

A weekend of heroes 2020!!!!

really?? i just cut and paste from their FB page!!
  14. siquisiri

Here are some of the vendors/sponsors so far, not bad!! Monkey Depot War Toys Merit International LTD Echo Base Toys Motion RC Pegasus Hobbies Horizon Hobby Toucanhobby American Aeronautical Foundation San Diego RC Tank Battles 1/6TH SCALE Vehicles Field of Armor 6th Scale Icons The Official...
  15. siquisiri

i found this on facebook, apparently its back this year!! October 9-10 at the Pomona Fairplex A Weekend of Heroes
  16. siquisiri

New Product: DID Enemy at the Gates 2.0 figs

Some new pics!!!!!
  17. siquisiri

New Product:Alertline 1/6 WWII army officer Suit Set

Re: New Product:Alertline 1/6 WWII army officer Suit Sets and not bad for the price! They are on pre order at Monkey Depot for $55.
  18. siquisiri

New Product:Alertline 1/6 WWII U.S.Army Suit Set

In case your wondering, monkey depot has these ul for $103 on pre order ,
  19. siquisiri

New Product:Alertline 1/6 WWII army officer Suit Set

New Product:Alertline 1/6 WWII army officer Suit Sets Sharing 2 new releases... Hobby galaxy has them priced on pre order for $53.99
  20. siquisiri

Project: "CURRAHEE" - "Screaming Eagles" v's "Green Devils"

Re: Project: "CURRAHEE" - "Screaming Eagles" v's "Green Devils" great work
Back