• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. Rolling Thunder Tech

PM Message

I'm probably missing something simple, but can't seem to find how to send a personal message PM to a posted thread. Help me Obi Wan Kenobi Len
  2. Rolling Thunder Tech

Need help with a Dragon Sherman

It took three years to get a Sherman from FOA, and after received found that the drive sprockets are missing. Have been asking for them for over a year and told they will ship "soon". Does anyone have an extra set of drive sprockets or able to make a new 3-D printed version that I can purchase...
  3. Rolling Thunder Tech

New 1/6 Vehicle Manufacturer?

Found some new listings on ebay out of the UK for a person that is producing a multitude of 1/6 scale vehicles including trucks and tanks. Does anyone have any information on this seller and the quality of the pieces? Have sent him an email and am waiting for a reply. His store name is...
  4. Rolling Thunder Tech

Mardon M24 Chaffee

Does anyone have a Mardon M24 Chaffee tank?
  5. Rolling Thunder Tech

M5 Stuart with Browning B2

Looking for photos of an M5 Stuart with a Browning 50 cal heavy machine gun mounting. Any help would be appreciated.
  6. Rolling Thunder Tech

M36 Jackson Turret

Was wondering if anyone has built a 1/6th scale Jackson turret for the Sherman tank. Would like to build one and if some one has produced patterns would like to trade or purchase a set. Otherwise, will do the standard method of measuring from a 1/35 kit Leonard RTT
  7. Rolling Thunder Tech

Fury Sherman Tank extra 30 cal machine gun

Besides in the Fury movie, has anyone seen any images of an M4 Sherman tank with a turret mounted 30 cal machine gun mount for the Commander in addition to the typical 50 cal M2 machine gun mount? Leonard RTT
  8. Rolling Thunder Tech

One Sixth Fanatics 2007

Sold some figures on ebay and started a conversation with one of the buyers. He is from Henderson, NV, and I'm in Northern California. Asked him if he had gone to One Sixth Fanatics, where we, Rolling Thunder, had a table with the Tiger and Sdkfz-251 kits (The second iteration). He had brought...
  9. Rolling Thunder Tech

True Scale Armor

Has any one bought from True Scale Armor lately or been able to contact Keith? Thanks Leonard
  10. Rolling Thunder Tech

Posting photos

What uploading service is generally used for uploading photos to this forum? I had used photobucket but have been having issues with it. Leonard RTT
  11. Rolling Thunder Tech

21st Century Humvee Frequencies

The 21st Century Humvee was available in four frequencies, listed as A, B, C and D. Have found that A is 26.690 mhz and C is 26.975 mhz. Have a Humvee marked as C, but without a transmitter. Am looking for the equivalent mhz frequency so I can buy a crystal for it. Does anyone know the mhz for...
  12. Rolling Thunder Tech

M3 Stuart / Honey in Italy?

Been doing some research for after the North African campaign, if any British M3 Stuart Honey tanks were then used in Sicily and Italy. Found a couple of references that they were used for recon work but haven't found any photos of them. Would appreciate any help with this. Thanks Leonard RTT
  13. Rolling Thunder Tech

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey All Hope that everyone is having a good as it can be Thanksgiving this year in our new weird existence. Leonard RTT
  14. Rolling Thunder Tech

Not sure what these are

Have a few of these and don't recall what they are and what figure they came with. Leonard foggy brain https://app.photobucket.com/u/rtt1165/p/a3d6b9cc-d457-49d0-8d48-cda8dbf1f677
  15. Rolling Thunder Tech

3-D Printing

Been considering purchasing a small 3-D printer and have no experience with the process. Does anyone in the group have a 3-D printer and have advice for a beginner. Leonard RTT
  16. Rolling Thunder Tech

WC-54 Ambulance

Hey All Am planning on scratch building a WC-54 and was wondering if anybody has scratch built one and may have some templates available for sale or trade. Also, if one has been built, would like to know the best way to make the rolled roof part. Was gong to try heating a plastic sheet and...
  17. Rolling Thunder Tech

21st Century Toys R/C Humvee

The Humvee was available in four channels, noted only as A, B, C and D. I have a vehicle on C, and the transmitter is missing the crystal. Does anyone know what the actual frequency is per each of the four letters? Thanks Leonard RTT
  18. Rolling Thunder Tech

War Thunder

Curious as to how many from the forum are on War Thunder. Have known of it for quite awhile but only started on it a few weeks ago. There is a (huge) bit of a learning curve and it seems no matter how often I check my six, I still get shot down. Although I'm getting better at aiming and shooting...
  19. Rolling Thunder Tech

105mm Recoiless Gun Info Wanted

Have been looking for a scale three view of the weapon and have not been able to find one. Would appreciate any help and reference material. Specifically would like the model that was jeep mounted. Leonard RTT
  20. Rolling Thunder Tech

Hasbro 7000 Jeep

Curious if anyone has taken some of the less than ideal examples out there and modified them, repainted, weathered and customized the jeeps. If so, would be fun to see the photos. Leonard RTT
Back