• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. J

1/6th Scale German Infantry Gun IG18 7.5cm by DZ Toys, Probuilt | eBay

Saw this and thought someone might be interested...
  2. J

Armor Hobbies 250 on sale at Monkey Depot

Monkey Depot has the AH 250 kit on sale for $99.99 but not sure about shipping. I went ahead and put one in and there were no shipping charges to North Carolina...But I would call before placing an order just to be sure.
  3. J

DZ Toys FULL Metal German Infantry Gun (IG) 18 7.5 cm 1/6 Model Kit

Hey Guys,Just got the above and have a few Questions for you.1 its all metal,actually I think its Aluminum,lazer cut with wood ammo boxes. Anyway what do I use to prime it with? Etching primer or regular cheapo grey primer.2Anyone know where I can get a set of Pneumatic tires for it???Wheels are...
  4. J

Toychest and Coll, Black Friday Special

Up for sale again...the 250 Alte....
  5. J

AH 250 Kits for $99.00 Dollars

Monkey Depot is offering the AH250 kit for $99.00 Dollars. As I am still working on the first one I have ,Thought I would give you Sag,ers a heads up.Great Kit and the versions are endless....See all the great builds on this and other sites.....joedoc973
  6. J

Armor Hobbies 250 Alte

Now thru July 31 at Toychest and Collectabiles The AH250 is $100.00 plus FREE SHIPPING!!!!! I know that a few members wanted to purchase at this price...so just a heads up.....joedoc973;)
  7. J

Help with AH 250

Long time lurker and I just wanted to say What Beautiful work!!!Now that I have been bitten by the 1/6 Bug , I need some help.I just received the AH250 from Toychest and Collectabiles for $100.00 and FREE SHIPPING ( Thanks Guys) Anyway I was wondering where I can get the parts described in some...
Back