• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. I

wheres the new t.t. italian figs?

any word from fabio lately? its gotta be time soon
  2. I

? on the new dml soviet figure

anyone have any pic of this guy put together,i havent been to tonys toys in weeks.the new machine gun looks wicked
  3. I

21c tommygun set

i picked one up at tonys today,its a nice set for short money.tonys toys and good stuff to go both have them in stock in anyones still looking for these
  4. I

new toy city camo

and lots of it is up at krak-troops,helmet covers in hard to find ss camo patterns,looks like nice stuff. the splinter smock and cover seems to be showing up as well
  5. I

decent deal i saw at war-toy

i noticed while browsing their site that if you buy a toy city ss camo set,they give you a nude and boots for free,free is always good
  6. I

? on newer c.h. figures

nothing more then my own curiosity,but im wondering inm the newer c.h. figures still have that resin/polystone head?
  7. I

mutilple purchase

i know i dont used to do it as much as i used too due to the huge amount of stuff available,but im windering what everyone was guilty of buying en masse fir me it was hemann and volker ,buti think everyone did that back in the day. schnell,doc peterson,s.s. camoed figs,to name a few
  8. I

whats next from dragon

the only unreleased fig on the web-site is bill hicks,they must have another regular release in the pipe.anyone have any ideas?
  9. I

interesting thought on the dragon homepage

i belive that at least half if not more of the figures on the dragon site have already been released,the only ones left are the early war ss,the horses,fj,soldat and one marine.maybe they preveiw some more stuff soon. :cool:
  10. I

italian camo ?

anyone know if italian camo pants wouldve been worn by folgore in n. africa? i want to put a pair on my t.t. folgore.he has the camo helmet cover,so the pants cant be much of a strech,but i thought id ask anyways:)
  11. I

twisted toys question

does anyone remember a recemt thred where fabian said a carded set of italian rifles might be possible or is my painkiller rx a bit heavy?
  12. I

Toy Fair coverage questions.

anyone know if 21c showed off any 1/6 at toyfare?
  13. I

captured equipment

we all know how common it was to see captured equipment in use in europe,but has anyone ever seen pics of japanese army or marines with captured u.s. equipment such as sidearms.ive been looking at photos all day but havent seen a thing.
  14. I

another british question

would a para/sas be seen in europe with the enfield 'jungle'carbine or was this weapon used exclusively in the pto? thanks..
  15. I

british question

did the sas wear para helmets? would dml oscars parka be suitable for an para sniper? with soldats parka be suitable for sas?...thanks guys
  16. I

? on tank destruction badge

im doing up a dak pioneer[rolf] and im want to put the tank badge on his sleeve,would the pioneers wear one with the white background if he took out a tank?
  17. I

wheeled puppchens

anybody heard anything on this yet,my dealer has already been charged for them but thats all i know,i cant wait to get my paws on this set
  18. I

the next figure due?

now that the dak has wrapped up,marcus is beginning to show,whats next the italians maybe?
  19. I

is your hobby a secret ?

does anyone know of your hobby[besides wife/girlfriend/etc] or do you keep it low key to avoid the stigma of collecting dolls or even nazis.i have to say my wife off course knows and my new england 1/6th friends know of course,tony and his staff [tonys toys] but that is it. i work in e.m.s. and...
  20. I

a few pics of elmo

rolf is starting to dealers this week too .my dak collection is growing [url= [url=
Back