• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. L

Size of bricks in 1/6 th scale

I agree - european brick are mostly bigger than the uS standard. Also bricks in the 20'ies and 30'ies was bigger than now. Also at that time brick was often manufatured locally thus making up for a lot of variation in size, colour and proportions. In my area bricks from the 2 facotries that...
  2. L

Panzerwerks ...the good and the bad .....

I live in Denmark and 90% of my stuff is bought from outside Europe - i pay VAT (20%) + customs tax and a fee for them claiming this - on top of that shipping is pretty expensive - so my buyings have droppe of much theis last couple of years. So I fully understand why you have a hard time...
  3. L

Churchill Mk.VII (with pictures!)

This is so awesome - wish I had that kind of talent!!! Henrik
  4. L

Is the DML Firefly getting close ?

I bought the DML 2015 catalogue last week - several interesting observations: - the 1/6 Firefly is listed there as kit - so when the catalogue went to print DML still believed that they would release it. - the 1/6 kit line is still there - so? - several of the 1/6 figures that have been...
  5. L

Harley davidson wla

Very Nice - congrats!
  6. L

Transport officer

thanks guys Yes - I have some very nice friends!! I'm also very gratefull for stuff like these items!! and - yeas it is one of the patton/G.C. Scott heads I bought. Henrik
  7. L

Transport officer

This is a german transportations officer I have done. The waffenfarbe of the supply troops was light blue (in contrast to the darker blue of the medical troops) - most is just a bash - but I changed the color of the litzen, shoulderboards and piping on the cap. While the supply troops always was...
  8. L

Die Werkstatt - Vehicle Maintenance Workshop

it looks amazing - Björn/falckner and I have made several workshop dioramas over the years - but none as good as this. I have copied several pictures for future reference! :wink: I have one question: The floor - how is it made? Henrik
  9. L

Anyone making a 1/6 scale engine for the Kettenkrad?

The dID Kett has a useable engine - it lacks wires but that can be fixed. I'm happy with mine. Henrik
  10. L

75 MM Ammo crates?...

I'm out on the same quest - I found some useable picture by googling sherman shells, sherman ammo etc. - I havn't saved the links but they are not that ahrd to find. They was packed with 2 shells in cardboard tubes in a wooden box. The paint waried depending if they were produced by either the...
  11. L

Any hints on Dragon 1/6 scale armor for next year?

If - and that is if - they will do anymore 1/6 - my guess is on either e Marder II or a Wespe - as they allready ahve the undercarriage from the Pz II - also they have produced a very nice Marder II in 1/35 - so they have the plans and even a parts breakdown for a kit. Both wehicles will be...
  12. L

fun times in the casting Business !

Hi Steve I can't claim to be your oldest costumer - but i'm been there from the start - and I can only say that you have been one of the driving forces in this hobby for years and I hope that you will be in business for many years to come. The bad economy is everywhere - not starting any...
  13. L

Kfz69

Very nicely done - more pics from the building process - please. Henrik
  14. L

Panzerwerk Announcement Shipping problems 5/7/13

Hi Steve Don't worry - your service as well as your products have allways been excellent - you are the true gentleman and stand-up guy in this Hobby, so don't worry - your positive account here is endless. hope the personal stuff isn't too serious and even so that it works out and you and...
  15. L

Panzer IV 267/268

looks good Björn I'm looking forward to playing the 8/6 - Henrik
  16. L

Panzer IV 267/268

I would like to see some more zimm - and then camo!! but it looks good so far - how does you car take the weight? Will you be able to bring along to my place some day? Henrik
  17. L

Panzer IV 267/268

looks really good Björn What did you use for zimm - Aves or the stuff I had found? ....just to annoy you - I think I have seen quiet many pics with zimm on the turret schürtzen - how about that? Henrik
  18. L

My 2nd Head Sculpt attempt

Well done!! he won't win a beauty contest - but he looks like a real person. I tried to do some HS a long time a go - but gave it up as they never came to look like I wanted. Keep up the good work! Henrik
  19. L

Any Tips on Storing a Collection?

Mice!! You have to use sealed boxes - mice ate a lot of my old ActionMan stuff last winter - hate those animals. Henrik
  20. L

Station Oosterbeek-Laag 1944

Fantastic!! Every time you try something new you exceed yourself - tha station is so real that the entire scene looks like 1/1 Henrik
Back