• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. B

Dio in Germany

Hey everyone, On the Germam message board Frontabschnitt, they organise a giant dio twice in a year. I'm also a memeber there, and my dad and I are always invited to come to Germany for this dio. when you click this link, you'll see some galleries with pic's...
  2. B

Good tidings I bring....:P

Hello guys, I wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year! I had alot of fun on the Sixth army group this year too! let's make it even better in 2007 :!: have a good one guys! Best wishes to all of you, and your famillies and friends! Greetz from Holland, Anouk :wink:
  3. B

The SS demon slayer 1944.

Bavaria, 1944. 31st October Rasthaus Adler. Kurt: Well do you recognise me? I guess not… *sigh!* …does the name Barbie ring a bell? Right! I was taken hostage by her… But I managed to survive. I also made you guys a promise: I would return. But! I’m no longer a normal Waffen-SS officer, I’ve...
  4. B

Dio in Germany

Hey Guys, I've been in Germany, with the guys from Frontabschnitt, and joined in the dio fun! this was a great weekend! We had nice weather... and a lot of tiny troopers to have fun with... My dad was the photographer, he made an online album: http://bildschirmjaeger.smugmug.com/ I guess a...
  5. B

New photostory from the Feldlazarett

Hey guys! it''s been a while! I just made an injection needle, and a little story to go with it :mrgreen: The last pic show some medical stuff I made for the guys.. Eugen: Well, this guy here took a ruskie bullet, but here's the problem: he's really scared of the needle! He freaked out...
  6. B

Anyone seen this guy yet??

www.onlinedid.com/products/wwii/80036/ WoW :shock: Greetz from Holland, Anouk :!:
  7. B

Funkstelle

this is the same dio as featured in Das Feldlazarett, but now a radio tent. Greetz from Holland, Anouk :!:
  8. B

Das Feldlazarett

Hey Guys, it's been a while since I posted here... here's my custom dio :wink: Heinz: it looks bad for him, Obersturmbannführer...! Ansgar:...we can change that, but Quikly! Ansgar: Schnell! scrub those hands!! Heinz: But, the other patient, Obersturmbannführer! Ansgar: He can wait...
  9. B

DML Drop tube: inside

http://www.dragonmodelsltd.com/catalog/figure_pics/70415/70415mdfc.swf Looks good :lol: Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  10. B

Kurt's new ride.

Kurt: Yeah!!! What a hell of a ride! Heinz and Hermann: Does anyone have a barfbag? Kurt is a wreckless driver! *URK!!* Just got my Kett in the mail, I liked it so much so I tought: I'll share the fun :-P Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  11. B

Fj with droptube first look

Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  12. B

Peenemünde, 1944

An SS sceintist, while working on the engine of an ME262. Lab coat is custom made. Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  13. B

Last check... 1940

Two Jagdflieger checking a map, before they man their fighters. Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  14. B

first look at the DML cossack

15. B

I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas!

Hey guys! I'm wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and lots of holiday cheer, and fun playing with the soldiers, you got as presents for Christmas :lol: The Sixth army group is a great place to be! I hope to see even more fig's, stuff and vehicles next year, keep it up! All of you: have a...
  16. B

Soldat4 pic's

DRRRROOOOLLLL :lol: Greetz from Holland, Anouk
  17. B

Florian geyer silhouet up at DML homepage...

www.dragon-models.com/ Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  18. B

update russian tanker Oleg

19. B

Soldat 4 trailer...

He'll be a German Panzergrenadier, no pic's yet: www.dragonmodelsltd.com/catalog/figure_pics/70371/70371-soldat_intro.swf Greetz from Holland, Anouk :-P
  20. B

Custom Gebirgsjäger mittens

Look what I made for my Gebirgsjäger officer :-P my mum happens to have a sewing-machine (like the one referred to by johnro6659) And this is the result! I chose for red instead instead of black, of course every color is possible. they have embroidery on the other side of the gloves too...
Back