• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

tamiya weathering master

Steve, I use this often for plastic and 1/6 modeling. I find that it is a bit expensive but very useful and the colors available are excellent. It is a bit of a mushy substance but you can achieve some great subtle weathering on gear and even clothing. I notice the Tamiya brush tends to get worn...
  2. S

Pre-built/painted ruins/landscapes?

That is exactly what I was talking about, thank you kaisersozay! :!: :!: :!:
  3. S

Pre-built/painted ruins/landscapes?

Can anyone help me, I had seen a website or webstore offering prebuilt/painted corner dio landscapes. These were ruined buildings and doorways, etc. and had said something like "Can hold 2 figures". They looked pretty good and the price was not too high, anyone recall where I can find these...
  4. S

SF3D Fireball

DAMN that is nice! Well done, nice to see some Ma.K stuff in here now and again.
  5. S

would / did panzer officers have moustaches in the field?

In the book 'Platz Der Leibstandarte' you will see MANY soldiers including tankers, assault gun crews, and infantry wearing full beards, goatees, and moustaches of all types. I would scan a few but this book should be purchased by all! :mrgreen:
  6. S

How's the quality of yellow submarine's stuff?

The MP-44s were quite nice, but like you guys said I would ditch the slings ASAP for better ones. I would like to see more accessories, I know DiD put out a few boots now and then, and Toys City is all over unis, but how about some more guns!
  7. S

1:6 Production Numbers

Are figure releases becoming less frequent as compared to the last few years?
  8. S

1/6th Scale Dora Railgun - Honest!

That is mind blowing!!! Congratulations on such a fine piece of art, because that is what that is! Also congratulations on making something Cyber Hobby cannot possibly ever copy :mrgreen: !!
  9. S

The Pig

That is amazing, great job! :!:
  10. S

Leutnant -GebirgsJäger 1943

Definitely...very well done figure, I would love to know how you handled the usually thick garments so well. :!: :!: :!:
  11. S

Pak 3,7

That is a beauty, great job !
  12. S

New D.I.D Figure Tim Becker!

*#%&% that is a lot of gear, very nice, usual DiD issues aside it is a nice set to have. Arguing about panzer wrap, and belt colors is kind of a moot point considering all the variations out there in the REAL war.
  13. S

Panther "G" project Finished;

Awesome work, damn nice Panther...
  14. S

Another Long Bow Studios Miller..........

Excellent!!! Another great one, these guys gave everyone a great sculpt to work with.
  15. S

LAH NCO, Charkow, 1943

Very cool, cold and muddy = Charkow!
  16. S

DAK Officer

Very cool! Nice base as well.
  17. S

New Dragon German Figure ..."Anselm Vogt"

I am wondering if all the summer releases are going to get the neo3 body? I hope so!
  18. S

WWII Political Figures + High Ranking

I would definitely like to see a Zhukov or Russian general with all the trimmings, full medal bars, etc. even a Stalin or Kruschev. I would also like some more American figures, or more updated Germans, there are plenty of individuals to base a figure on, the manufacturers just need to use their...
  19. S

camo help

Pangaea did you make the splinter sniper veil? Pretty cool!
  20. S

Red Army of Chinese Labor & Farmer, 35', Long March(WIP)

Chung that is simply very well done and a unique historical figure! My compliments!
Back