• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. F

A happy new year !

Happy New Year! Keep on Scouting!
  2. F

Vietnam War NVA / PAVN Soldier

NICE!! That is one cool bash.
  3. F

US Forces- Spanish American War c.1898

Nice work! Bully for you sir!
  4. F

British Officer on the Somme

Great figure! Just reminds me of "If you mean, "Are we all going to get killed?" Yes. Clearly, Field Marshal Haig is about to make yet another gargantuan effort to move his drinks cabinet six inches closer to Berlin." Captain Blackadder
  5. F

Where Did Everybody Go?

After the fit hit the shan 2 years ago I've been scaling back,The price of figures lately is larger than my budget allows.Plus after forecloser on my house {due to a greasy robo-sign by my lender} I lost my hobby garage.I love still checking out the board and seeing what everyones up to.
  6. F

A dream come true

Looks like a great day!!And keep on scouting!
  7. F

1/6 webbing

Hey John Sent ya a pm.
  8. F

1/6 webbing

Thanks Mr E Ill try the email and Mr B thanks Im checking your sight now!What woild be the easiest way to dye the white?
  9. F

1/6 webbing

Hey Crew I remember that good stuff to go used to sell 1/6 webbing in od and tan,But they are now gone who sells that kinda stuff? Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot....Chris
  10. F

Hootnany - looking for interest in a Tampa FL get together

Wow sounds like we could do something here!Ill get with jiohn and we can maybe set a day or so,And like I said its just a friendly get together!Ill see what I can pull up!
  11. F

Hootnany - looking for interest in a Tampa FL get together

Ok weird question time,tpa05 and I were throwing together the idea of having a tampa are meet and greet at a good central local park and burn some hotdogs and have a meet?Any ideas,thoughts,nothing big just a tri annual meet and greet with good times.Thanx crew Chris
  12. F

Hasty-P Stamp

Kool Stamp!
  13. F

tpa05

Just did a deal with John,Super guy friendly and a man of his word!
  14. F

Hsi-sheng tao-ti (Sacrifice to the last)

WOW! And right after I just watched "City of life and death" Very COOL!
  15. F

WoW Find....

I was digging thru my garage and came across my drastic plastic F.dr..I forgot what a cool figure this was,I never opend the package because the wheel-chair seem to look a wee bit frail.I was considering selling him but have no idea what he goes for.Does anyone know what he might sell for?Thanx...
  16. F

Happy Christmas

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!!!Im still putting a ww1 u.s doughboy from D.i.d on my list anyway...........or a nice fruit cake.
  17. F

Christmas Dinner on the Hoof

Yup.................they are teasing you!
  18. F

Warning to Travelers

Is beer still safe I need a Molsons XXX fix!
  19. F

Telephone linemen.

Great photos of a fun but pain in the a$$ climb!Great set up..
  20. F

Is there a good reference site to show how to fill out a soldbuch?

Is there a good reference site to show how to fill out a soldbuch??I've searched the web and got bupkiss.I'd love to fill mine out,Plus find a good fountian pen eeeeek.Thanx Chris
Back