• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. F

1/6 webbing

Hey Crew I remember that good stuff to go used to sell 1/6 webbing in od and tan,But they are now gone who sells that kinda stuff? Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot....Chris
  2. F

Hootnany - looking for interest in a Tampa FL get together

Ok weird question time,tpa05 and I were throwing together the idea of having a tampa are meet and greet at a good central local park and burn some hotdogs and have a meet?Any ideas,thoughts,nothing big just a tri annual meet and greet with good times.Thanx crew Chris
  3. F

WoW Find....

I was digging thru my garage and came across my drastic plastic F.dr..I forgot what a cool figure this was,I never opend the package because the wheel-chair seem to look a wee bit frail.I was considering selling him but have no idea what he goes for.Does anyone know what he might sell for?Thanx...
  4. F

Is there a good reference site to show how to fill out a soldbuch?

Is there a good reference site to show how to fill out a soldbuch??I've searched the web and got bupkiss.I'd love to fill mine out,Plus find a good fountian pen eeeeek.Thanx Chris
  5. F

Who made the resin arms???????

Hey Crew I remeber awhile ago somebody had made resin arms for troops with rolled up or short sleeves.But I cant seem to find who had them for sale???Thanx Chris
  6. F

The wait is killin me!!!!!!!

Any word about the WW1 line from battle gear toys???It's gotta be good.
  7. F

New Toy's city Gebrigs Mg gunner......................

Hey crew anybody see the new release from toy's city....... http://www.toyscity.com.cn/productshow.asp?articleid=335 Looks pretty cool,The lantern is a nice touch.
  8. F

O.K. Thats it........

Well seeing how halloween is here and I finally get to post.Having a really bad year and waiting on surgery #3 my 8 year old son wanted to do a scary army guy, Soooooo I said I know just how to fix it up.Well here goes nuttin..... Somewhere in the bavarian forrest the Ratzi Chicks are...
  9. F

The SS in Afrika..

Hey Crew,I'm trying to look up some info on the ss if Afrika,Wondering if they were there or not and what they wore?I know they had a police force going on but as for regular troops I'm stumped.T.i.a. Chris
  10. F

Human Wave figues=WOW!!!!!!!!

Just recived my 1st Human Wave figure Walenty Pokidanski.Wow What a nice figure!I rushed into the house today with a package in my hot little hands and waited as I opened it for that fresh new plastic crack smell.I opened the new box and was amazed at the detail on the uniform and gear.But when...
  11. F

Questiom on D.a.k uniforms

Hey Guys, I was just working on some of my Afrika Korps figures of wich I have 1 from bbi and one from dragon.Is there one that is more accurate in cut/color?To me it looks like the dragon version is to "clean".I'm quite impressed with the way the bbi version looks,ecspecially with the new line...
  12. F

Johnny Canuck

One heck of a guy to trade with and a member that is always there to help!I bug him constantly and he always replies with help.Thanx Geoff!
  13. F

Joe B BattleboxUK

Just completed a trade with joe and WOW!Great guy to deal with and his handmade items are GREAT!Will trade with Joe whenever,wherever!
  14. F

Question onb brit gear..

I'm trying to finish my polish troops and using the harry sinclair gear,I was wondering if the color of this web gear is pretty close?I was reading that alot of these troops got what the brits had as leftovers as the tregulars got the first issue stuff am I too far off with the color? tia chris.
  15. F

Help with insignia

Hey crew could anyone point me in the direction of a good pic of the 1st polish brigade eagle on the helmet? I've googled my fingers off and cant find a good clear pic.TIA.Chris.
  16. F

Question on Zundaps....

Where are those 1/6 zundaps from did or schoo?Where can you get them other than legends?Thanx.
  17. F

Fieldmarshalx

Hey troops I'm new to the board and just wanted to sound off.I'm a 1/6 junkie,mostly ww2.I always like to see new ideas and projects.soon as I'm able I'll try and post some pics of my work.Thanks Chris.
Back