• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. T

IL SERMONE ,Italy 1944.

Hi !!!!!Here I come again with a diorama pubkished in the superb book "1/6th Kitbashing,the spanish way" among many other figures and dioramas from other great spanish artists of 1/6th scale. These are my own photos but the ones included in the book are much better and were made by a...
  2. T

Book : 1/6 kitbashing,the spanish way.

first preview...every week we will post a preview of a figure or a diorama included in the biook...enjoy!!!:!:
  3. T

hi Henrik yes,it will be published in English.
  4. T

.Dear friends, From the KEKOMANIA team, we are delighted to share with all of you, friends and followers of the 1/6, a project we have been developing with a lot of dedication and enthusiasm. It is an illustrated work, that will be published soon, dedicated to our 1/6 fans, collating works of...
  5. T

one of the brave heroes of Rorke´s Drift

:HI friends...here I am with this new figure ...it is a brave survivor of the battle of Rorke´s Drift on 23th January 1879. I hope you like it!!!!
  6. T

Search and destroy

Hi ...here you have another figure I´ve made related to the NAM era...I hope you like it!!!
  7. T

radio operador de la 1st Cavalry Division,Vietnam,1969.

Hi !!!! this is my new figure ....it is a radio operator of the 1st cavalry Division during a patrol near the Cambodian border...I hope you like it!!!
  8. T

platoon leader and M79 gunner,Vietnam war.

Hi all!!! here you have another mini diorama of grunts in Vietnam....I hope you like it!!!
  9. T

Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery

the hs is the second type of Monty of DID.It is hard to find as it was a very limited edition very well painted although the figure was the sama as the first version,
  10. T

Field Marshal Bernard Law Montgomery

Hi ....this is my new figure....I hope you like it!!!
  11. T

from Carentan to Brest,1944.

the Fj helmet is repainted with a mix of glue,sand and acrilic paint.
  12. T

flyng tiger,CBI theater,1942

yes,he is a veteran flying tiger of the 14th Air Force in the CBI theater :!:
  13. T

thanks Gary :!: the hs is from the figure of ART FIGURES : http://www.xl-shop.com/xlshop/pages/productDetails.asp?productId=ART-120100230
  14. T

Hi friends...here I am again with a new figure.This is a brave pilot of the famous Flying Tigers,that served under the chinese commandment against the japanese before the official war between the USA and Japan.This veteran pilot of the 1st squadron "Adam & Eve" of the AVG now in the 14th Air...
  15. T

Roman centurion

I´m really glad you like this work!!!! thankyou all, gents!!!! :!: :!: :!:
  16. T

Operation Market Garden part 1

three great brit figures!!!! :!: :!: :!:
  17. T

My DML Ernst von Bauer "The Black Knight"

WOW ! great looking figure ,Miguel!!!! I like it from head to toe!!!! :!: :!: :!:
  18. T

Roman centurion

Hi all....after some months out of the loop,I´m back with a new figure that I hope you will enjoy!!!!
  19. T

DAK NCO, 1942

great figure!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
  20. T

Red Ball Express

superb and really original diorama!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!:
Back