• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. F

Tarawa 1943

Hope you like. Thanks for looking. :!: Semper fidelis!
  2. F

Buck Compton BOB

Here you are: Hs: Tavares, painted with acrylics. Uni and boots: New Line. Gears: DML, BBI, DID. I hope you like it. :!:
  3. F

Windtalkers. Sgt. Joe Enders

Her you are. Head: Tom DML, repainted. Uniform and gears: Dragon. Boots: New Line. Helmet cover: Battlegear. Hope you like it. :!:
  4. F

C-47 Pilot on D-day

Here you are. Head: Red Planet Toys. Uniform & gears: Dragon, DID. Crusher: Majormidnite german crusher modified. Hope you like. :!:
  5. F

BOB George Luz

Here you are. Likeness is not as good as I´d like , but... Uniform: DML (Bud & Garreth White) Boots: New Line. Head: Francis Tavares. Gears: BBi, Dragon, DID, Battlegear. Hope you like. :!: Thanks for looking. :!:
  6. F

BoB Carwood Lipton

Here you are: I hope you like it. :!:
  7. F

My version of Long Bow Miller

Here you are. Hope you like. Maybe this hs is a bit little, I think.
  8. F

Battlefield-Tavares heads. Where?

Where can I buy battlefield heads? I sent an e-mail to Francis Tavares , but he hadn´t answer me...do you know any shop where can them be in stock? Heeeelp :(
  9. F

Sargeant "Bull" Rendleman 101st easy company

Hope you like: Head: Battlefield(by Francis Tavares) painted by myself. Body: DML modified. Uniform/gears: DML, Battlegear, BBI. :!:
  10. F

Beware thief E-seller!

Hello, I´d like to alert you about some E-bay sellers that lie about they sells. The best way to understand what I mean is see these photos: This is what e-bay seller Diver4 shows: Custom Matt Damon head: Not bad, eh? I thought I colud make a good private Ryan with this hs...well, this is...
  11. F

German falls

Here is. My last fig. Hope you like it. :!: Head/ hands: DML repainted. Uniform, gear, boots: DML. Body: DML, modified. Crusher: One Six Unique, modified. Scarf: Battlegear Toys.
  12. F

101 man in Normandy

Hope you like. Head: ACI Mellish, repainted. Now he looks as BOB character Joe Toye (Kirk Acevedo) :lol: Body: DML, modified. Uniform, gears: DML, BBI. :!:
  13. F

"Stemboat Willie" SPR german

Hi, I hope you like it. This is my version of Miller´s killer, "Stemboat Willie". head: DML, modified and painted by myself. Gears/uniform: DID, DML. Real Stemboat WIllie (Jeorg Stadler) My SW: That´s all by now, folks. :D
  14. F

SPR: Complete squad

Finally! :-P This is a first version of the complete squad pic. Soon will be a better one. :!:
  15. F

Technical sargeant Mike Horvath

I hope you like it. This is my last figure from yhe movie "Saving Private Ryan". Head: Red Planet Toys painted by myself. Uniform and gears: Dragon. Comments are welcome. :!:
  16. F

The Duke

The one and only. Hope you like it.
  17. F

Private Jackson

One more from my Miller´s squad. Only one left. Please , mr. Rodriguez, bring some more Horvath´s heads soon... :( Head: Red Planet Toys. Uniform/Gears: BBI, Dragon, DID.
  18. F

Captain John H. Miller

Here you are. I hope you like it. Head: ACI repainted. Uniform/gears: Dragon, BBI, DID.
  19. F

Cold and snow...

Hope you like. Head: 9dragon studio. Uniform /gears: Dragon and DID. Edit: In this last pic you can see beard repainted as my friend Tiger Calico told me.
  20. F

Private first class Adrian Caparzo

Here you are. I hope you like. Body: DML. Head: ACI, repainted. Uniform & gears: DML. Insignia: CVI.
Back