• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. S

BarryC

first trade with Barry, only positive things to tell about him : great com, fast answer, simply perfect! you can trust him.:)
  2. S

[WIP] leather work : WW2 Holsters Italian, Russian & French

Hi every body, here's my latest works with leather, handmade. enjoy comments are welcome... just a left click on the pic, to get a bigger pictures... Italian holsters for Beretta mod.1934 : Russian holsters for Nagant mod.1895 and Tokarev TT-30 : French holster for Lebel mod.1892 :
  3. S

French Hotchkiss machine gun by Raymond Boyer

Hi Guys, Just want to share with you, the latest work of my friend Raymond Boyer. it's a French machine gun Hotchkiss in use from WWI to Indochina war. here's some pics: for bigger view, just a click on the pic!
  4. S

ww2 leather holsters

Hi everybody, I just wish to share with you my latest works with leather. to have a bigger view, just a click on the pic! all of them are handcraft, no sewing machine (just a needle!), Buffalo leather, no chemical treatment of it, dye with professional product (same as use by French...
  5. S

[wip] my latest work for my Nam figures...

Hello Everybody, I just wish to share my latest works for my next Nam projects. comments are welcome, like always some sheaths for my nam knives (K-Bar, Randall and SOG knife) the sling for my NVA RPD the RPD for my SF thanks for looking... left click on the pic, and pics would be...
  6. S

WIP- Hush-puppy holster in leather (pic heavy)(Nam project)

Hi everybody, It's been a long time, than I didn't share my work with you. So here's my latest creation : a hush-puppy holster, in buffalo leather, made from the model done by Dragon. It's all handmade, hand sew, no glue! It should go on my next bash, a Vietnam SEAL... just a click on the...
  7. S

any news from Frasmet

Hello to everyone, Sorry if this isn't the good thread to post. I wish to know if someone have news from Frasmet... I was in business with him, and no news since one month... so if you have a contact with him... LMK Thanks Sherman1 aka thierry
  8. S

Amji

make a first transaction with Jan-Cees, nothing to say except good things! great guy, friendly, lightning shipping, very well packed... his Dutch helmet is great!! and his Reibel MG too!!!! Thank you! hope to deal with you again... soon!
  9. S

[wip] Double Shoulder Holster- leather work...

Hi everybody, I just want to share with you my latest leather work. I'm trying to realize a double shoulder holster vertical for a bash... the first one : the right side holster Actually, I'm working on the other side holster... Comments & Critics are welcome.
  10. S

Where to get cotton sheet for printer?

Hi everybody, I'm looking for web retailers who sell cotton sheet, like CVI insignia uses for their insignias sheet. Then if you know where I can buy this product... thanks to drop me a PM!
  11. S

Peter the painter

:eek:It's shame! Peter the painter didn't have his own feedback thread? (or I didn't found it:o ) I just made my first transaction with Peter : it's a very kind guy, great communication... and a very good sculptor too ( I hate you! LOL* ) Now, I'm waiting his new HS... like a child waiting...
  12. S

Indochina French Insignias

Hello Everybody, We are happy to advert you that we've just realize our first sheet of French Insignias for Indochina war. They are realize on cloth, from original insignias who are scanned, digitally reworked and then reduced to scale. Here's a low resolution pic. for more informations...
  13. S

[wip] leather works for Mauser C96

Hi everybody, I just want to share with you my last works, it's a replacement parts in leather for Mauser C96... first, the DID one: and my version: second, the dragon: 1 : original DML 2 : my version 3 : wip / comparative 4 : finish comparative all comments are welcome...
  14. S

[wip] British Vickers crates...

Hello Everybody, One of my best friend just realizes these crates for my Vickers MG team... He only uses plasticard! enjoy... all comments are welcome...
  15. S

looking for the name of this japanese Song...

Hello Everybody, Can someone help me to find the name of the song, at the beginning of this documentary ? http://www.ina.fr/histoire-et-conflits/autres-conflits/video/CPF91008495/la-bataille-du-pacifique-1ere-partie-banzai.fr.html Thanks, PS : I have the DVD, but there isn't any...
  16. S

SULLY'S HISTORIC HOURS 2010 (FRANCE)

Hello everybody, This week, it was the Sully's historic hours, one of the big reenactors show, from Vikings to Vietnam... here's some pics... more to come...
  17. S

upgrading DML "Old fashion" German Helmet

Hi all, One of us asks me for german helmets, but didn't want elastic straps... :D then I have already do it for a good friend, I upgrade with leather straps the old DML helmets. pics are better than words... first pic, the old fashion german helmet! second pic, I remove the elastic straps...
  18. S

Latest DID figure : Cpt Miller from "Save private ryan.

The latest Did figure, the captain Miller from Save private Ryan. wonderful HS!!!!!!!! here's the link! http://www.onlinedid.com/products/wwii_us/80073/
  19. S

[WIP] Theodore "Bone", navy Corpsman, PTO, WW2

Hi everybody, here's my last bash : a corpsman! Body : DML belt : DID reworked, with BBI buckles. Hospital corps knife sheath : personal creation, handmade. uniform, shoes, repainted helmet, belt : DID shovel : DML first gen' reworked.
  20. S

War & Peace show 09, Beltring, UK (lot of pics)

Hello every body, I was at the war & peace Show, in UK, last week, and I want to share with you some pics... PS: it's seems that I can't make a poll to know what You wants to see... then? this is what I can post: Reenactors: WW2 (USA/UK/G), NAM, SOME...
Back