• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Search results

1. O

A pair of Panzers

I finally finished my DML Panzer II B and C. The B is slightly modified and weathered, the C is lightly weathered. I've been working on my play area too but it still has a ways to go.
  2. O

Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.B question

I've been working on my Panzer IIB and thought about adding some extra tracks on the front. While this seems to be common on pictures of the Panzer IIC, I cannot find one pic of a IIB in France with added tracks anyone have one? or was it just not done at that time?
  3. O

Early war German mortar crew

Here is the latest addition to my early war collection. Special thanks goes out to Granatwerfer for his help. .
  4. O

opel blitz project

I always seem to have trouble posting pics here but I managed to get a couple up. If you'd like to see the complete build you can see more here opel Blitz build-- big update 7-28-13-- completed 8-6-2013 in Okimbored Forum
  5. O

French officer

Hi guys, Here is my latest figure, a French officer to go with the upcoming Cal-Tek French infantry. I've had very little luck researching the 69th beyond finding one line about the 69e RMIF, if anyone has some good info I'd love to hear it. body, head, and hands, DML Kepi by PAD75 Shirt and...
  6. O

anyone make a kepi?

Hi Guys, in anticipition of the Cal-Tek French infanrty figure I'm looking for a good WWII French kepi does anyone know of anyone making these?
  7. O

SS-VT troops and Wars silent victims

I finally finished my SS-VT squad and my mime/victim. hope you enjoy them both. posted here by suggestion, No mimes were injured in the filming of these pictures
  8. O

okimbored's entry

Entry #1 LWFD radioman Entry #2 LWFD Rifleman
  9. O

Gurtkasten 34 help

Hi Guys, I've been working on my PJ222 kit and I'd like to add some gurtkasten 34 to the interior, I swear someone had posted a pic with the dimensions once upon a time but I can't seem to find it now. if someone has that pic, or knows the size it would sure help. Thanks
  10. O

Anyone make a 222 radio kit?

Hi Guys, is anyone out there making a FuG Spr Ger a radio kit? (none that I know of) Not being a radio expert can someone point to the closest radio available if there is something out there close enough to get past the stich nazis :roll:
  11. O

PJ 222 build help

Hello guys A few weeks ago I lost my HD for the second time this year, this time with no back-up. After some time away from 1/6th I'm finally getting around to my PJ 222 build, but i've lost all the build pics I once had. IF anyone here could help me out with thier old build pics it would...
  12. O

222 DVD?

I'm ready to start my PJ222 kit and i've searched around a bit but can't seem to find it now, might have been on another site? Anyway, there is a guy who does DVDs of detail pics of 1:1 vehicles, anyone recall his web site? if anyone happens to have his 222 video, does it show the actual...
  13. O

222 crew uniform questions

I will soon be starting a 222 and I'd like to get a headstart on the crew, but after searching forums and google all day I haven't had much luck with the uniforms. The 222 will be a LWFD vehicle in France late 1943. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
  14. O

Flakvierling WIP

I haven't seen alot of pics of the new flakvierling with a crew yet, so i thought I'd post mine
  15. O

french kepi ?

Did anyone ever make a WWII french kepi? I saw the tutorial by flatop but i don't think I could make one i'd be happy with
  16. O

8th anniversary question

is there some way that i'm missing to attach the gun to the base? or does it just kinda sit there? :s
  17. O

okimbored

Hi guys, I've been "collecting" for about 10 years now. my current obsession is Luftwaffe figures, I was going to say LWFD but the truth is with so many FJ and Flak bashes it's really any luftwaffe type without a plane lol. I've been posting at GL's ultimate soldier site off and on for...
  18. O

german award locations...need help

i've searched here and the web but i can't find a good site for where german awards should be placed on the uniforms, espically when more then one are involved. anyone have a link to a good refrence? If this is already posted here somewhere, i must not be using the right search terms. thanks...
  19. O

my first scratch build

hi guys here are a couple of pics of my first attempt at scratch building, I wanted to try something simple before moving on to the larger boat
  20. O

Stug III availability?

Is there anyone besides Panzerwerk making a stug III? or planning one for release? While i'd love to get a panzerwerk one, to be bluntly honest it's out of my price range at this time :( . I've considered a Stug IV, and may end up going that route, but it really isn't what i want. BTW if...
Back