• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

DEIIP

DEIIP

Tanker
Hey all,

Been here awhile and still haven't posted anything about myself. Shame on me. Anywho, as you may already know, I am A.D. USNAVY, Corpsman. Been in the service for 5 yrs now, and loving it!!! Just finished my tour of Iraq, and now I am on the home stretch. DOWN TIME!!! Well this hobby is addictting and just got into it ever since I got back. Actually got into it by accident when I was looking for 101st Airborne Memorbilla, and I happen to stumble across BOOT25's work of art! And many others! I was instantly hooked! Well, as far as dealing with other members of the SAG community, I just recently had my first great awesome deal with USMC7301. Not to mention, the figure came in so fast!!! But all of you could see my profile on ebay. I currently have a 100% positive feedback from all the buyers and sellers. My profile link

ebay

I had a great purchase/trade with DEIIP and must say "thanks" again. Everything came as expected and the deal was amazing. Shipped fast and responded to all email quickly. Gladly trade again any time!

Just completed my first deal with Joey. Deal with confidence. A pleasure to deal and chat with. Look forward to trading again.

Boyd

Back