• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Field of Armor Tanks

ROB48

Company Commander
Is anybody else having trouble with their account? They have moved locations and changed the site page. My account no longer exists (along with my last unfulfilled order). I have sent a couple of site messages, but have not received any replies. Does anybody know the phone number?
Thanks, Bob

Heard from Loic today. He states that they are having problems with the new web site and hope to get them fixed soon. I hope so.
Bob

Well, Loic is back to his old tricks. Haven't received my part and he hasn't responded to any of my emails or messages I have sent on the FOA site.

I am at a complete loss of what to do. I have sent around 20 messages on their site (old and new) and have sent messages directly to Loic's email address. He (they) has not replied to a single one so far. The item I ordered was an "In Stock" item when I ordered it and the site shows they have 7 "In Stock" now. Any suggestions???
Thanks, Bob

Mine were "in stock" in July when I placed the order. Then it turned out they had none of the steel parts cut (US halftracks) but were expecting them in "a couple of weeks".

Email from Loic on the 13th October (eleven weeks later): "still waiting on metal but that should not be long. You are first in our order resolution".

Newsletter 4th December (seven weeks later): "Our next goal is to get the the M3 / M16 / T12 halftracks produced".

I've raised a case with Paypal now as the 180 days runs out in a couple of weeks.

I just joined the FOA Facebook site. I had to create a Facebook account. Believe it or not, this is my first time with a Facebook account (probably one of the few people left in the world without one).
Antony,
How do I add a comment about my problem? The site rules tell you not to add negative comments. They want you to try other means. I have done that. I have also texted a message directly Loic and still no response.

I know he opened a new hobby shop, try calling there to contact him or someone in the store that could help.

his link loic@kitlinx.com

hobby shop name
M R S Hobby Shop of SLC

Link to hobby shop phone number 801-572-6082

Hope this helps

Hammer

I tried calling the old number for Loic. A message tells you to send a text to that number, so I did. Lo and behold, I got a text back about an hour ago that my part has been shipped!!!

Back