• Pardon the dust while the boys rebuild the site.

The board will be in a state of disarray as I get things sorted out, for a little while at least.

The new incarnation is using Xenforo as the system software. It is much like what we are used to, with a few differences. I will see about making a FAQ to help point out the differences for the members.

One IMPORTANT difference for all of us old timers is that the 'mail' system is replaced with what are called 'conversations'/

There is no 'Inbox' or 'Out box' or 'Sent' folders anymore.

Think of Conversations as private 'threads' or topics that don't exist in a forum, that you start with another member. NOTE: Conversations can include more than one member if you or someone else in the conversaion, likes.
    Takes a little getting used to but I am sure you all can get a hang of it.

Only a slightly modified default default Xenforo style is available for now. Once the new SAG style is ready it will be available.

All existing users should be able to login with their usernames and passwords once the site goes up.

If anyone has difficulties logging in please contact me at sixthvanguard@gmail.com.

Thank you for your support and patience. I know it has been a loooong road.

Johnny Canuck's entries

Johnny Canuck

Battalion Commander
Well I broke the news that SAG was having a contest. The lads are all at the front trying to dig that Sherman out of the mud near Kellen.
The usual riff raff volunteered.

No, just no!
SAGContestNov11012ce.jpg

Hmmmmm No.
SAGContestNov11015ce.jpg

For General Specific No. Change the picture!
SAGContestNov11156ce.jpg

Lame No.
SAGContestNov11205ce.jpg

They had to call in the brass to formulate a plan. Jack from Intelligence figures he has it! Babes!
SAGContestNov11004ce.jpg

New boots and Chinese 88's? No.
SAGContestNov11105ce.jpg

New shoes? No.
SAGContestNov11046ce.jpg

New body and H/S? No.
SAGContestNov11024ce.jpg

WIP? No.
SAGContestNov11117ce.jpg

New SMG? No.
SAGContestNov11131ce.jpg

Baddie Babe? Not original! No.
SAGContestNov11144ce.jpg

Jack from the General Staff of 2nd Corps doesn't know what to do! All he wants is Schicklegruber on a plane and outta here. Jack from Intelligence concures as Schicklegruber's work is done here in Africa, and Europe should be next, maybe the Russian front. And so Schicklegruber escapes again! More on that later.
Anyways Major Stauffenberg thinks he has something that will suffice.
SAGContestNov11218ce.jpg

So here are my entries

Entry 1 "No heroes, just survivors."

SAGContestNov11080c2e.jpg

Entry 2 "Africa"
SAGContestNov11169ce.jpg

SAGContestNov11187ce.jpg

JC

Back