Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > Armor, Mech and Weapons Division

Armor, Mech and Weapons Division Showcase of 1:6 Armor, Vehicles and Weapons Projects

Old 02-17-2015, 05:59 AM   #1
gunfighter
Rifleman

Hasbro WWII 6th Scale Jeep converted to RC

I have just Radio Controlled a Hasbro GPW Jeep with suspension. I modified the stock wheels to adapt to an Axial 4WD system and it works nicely. The issue is I cant seem to get photos into my post. Is there anyone that knows the path. I know others have issues as well and when you click on the insert Image Icon it ask for a URL?

I tried the "Manage Attachments" and the browse feature and it looks like the file is accepted but does not show up on the post. I am sure it may be a simple keystroke that I am missing.

Thank for any help.
gunfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 08:02 AM   #2
Sgt Shultz II

Re: Hasbro WWII 6th Scale Jeep converted to RC

Check the tutorial section it has the "how to" info you need.
Old 02-17-2015, 12:04 PM   #3
pzrwest
Brigade Commander

You can also get a free Photobucket account then upload your pics there then use the [IMG] code and put the code in your message and your pictures will be here
Old 02-19-2015, 02:21 AM   #4
tankfan0720
Mortarman

gunfighter,
The easiest way is to upload your photos to online storage like Photobucket. You can then share the photo on this forum by posting a link to the photo as described by Pzrwest.

Best regards,
Bob
tankfan0720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 03:46 AM   #5
Pickelhaube
Tanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunfighter View Post
I have just Radio Controlled a Hasbro GPW Jeep with suspension. I modified the stock wheels to adapt to an Axial 4WD system and it works nicely. The issue is I cant seem to get photos into my post. Is there anyone that knows the path. I know others have issues as well and when you click on the insert Image Icon it ask for a URL?

I tried the "Manage Attachments" and the browse feature and it looks like the file is accepted but does not show up on the post. I am sure it may be a simple keystroke that I am missing.

Thank for any help.

What did you use for the r/c running gear ?
Pickelhaube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2015, 04:33 PM   #6
gunfighter
Rifleman

I used the Axial SC 10 front and rear end as well as the motor mount. All the Axial parts are top notch, and they mount the engine in the middle for weight transfer. I moved it under the Jeep hood with the speed controller and battery. I used an RCWD transfer case mounted under the jeep so it is a true 4WD.

The stock wheels were a challenge, but I was able to adapt them to the Axial drive nuts, and they almost look stock.

Now the soldier at the wheel moves his arms with the steering and I have his head on a separate radio channel. Of course lights too.

I will get a photo bucket account and load my photos up there.
It has
gunfighter is offline   Reply With Quote