Sixth Army Group  

Go Back   Sixth Army Group > Discussion Areas > General Quarters

General Quarters General 1:6 WWII Discussion Forum

Old 07-18-2020, 05:08 PM   #1
Flammenpanzer
Rifleman

Need advice on clearing out loose stuff

I have about 3 large storage bins full of nudes, uniforms, weapons, gear, and other misc. 1/6 stuff. It is probably 95% Dragon and the rest BBi, DiD, and ITPT. It is also predominately German WWII with a some U.S. thrown in. I also have a few 21st Pak 40's new in box, a Flak 38, and Nebelwerfer. Probably some others I forgot about. All the stuff was bought way back from parts breakers and is still in their bags and none ever used.

Anyway does any know if there are any places that buy this in a lot. I don't feel like breaking it up.

If I can clear these out I also have a bunch of NIB figures. I have so much that I never got to use, but keeping all the figures I had set up.
Flammenpanzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 06:14 PM   #2
Sixth Vanguard
Board Flunky, aka Site Admin

Re: Need advice on clearing out loose stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flammenpanzer View Post
I have about 3 large storage bins full of nudes, uniforms, weapons, gear, and other misc. 1/6 stuff. It is probably 95% Dragon and the rest BBi, DiD, and ITPT. It is also predominately German WWII with a some U.S. thrown in. I also have a few 21st Pak 40's new in box, a Flak 38, and Nebelwerfer. Probably some others I forgot about. All the stuff was bought way back from parts breakers and is still in their bags and none ever used.

Anyway does any know if there are any places that buy this in a lot. I don't feel like breaking it up.

If I can clear these out I also have a bunch of NIB figures. I have so much that I never got to use, but keeping all the figures I had set up.
Contact Javier at war-toy.com. He buys lots and is easy to work with.
Sixth Vanguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2020, 11:27 PM   #3
chamildav
Battalion Commander

You can also contact Keith at justicefighters.com They buy collections. You also might consider listing some of those larger items on eBay and possibly making up some lots to sell the same way. It's definitely more of a hassle, but you'll probably get substantially more money. And on a purely selfish note, I'd love to know what US stuff your selling. Good luck.
chamildav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2020, 04:35 PM   #4
Flammenpanzer
Rifleman

Thanks everyone for the ideas. I have to pull down the bins and see what U.S. stuff I still have. I mainly collected Germans.
Flammenpanzer is offline   Reply With Quote