Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Entry #19 "Bildschirmjaeger"

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Grand Opening Contest
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
SgtRock

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Entry #19 "Bildschirmjaeger" Download Post Reply with quote

France 1944,

after the invasion of Normandy, a Leibstandarte Kampfgruppe led by
SS-Sturmbannführer Edmund Seitz is resting and discussing some battle-tactics for the next day of bitter fighting against the skilled American paratroopers of the 101st airborne-division. Suddenly an enemy grenade explodes near the H.Q of the Kampfgruppe! All of the men jumped up, as if they were electrocuted. Sturmbannführer Seitz orders Grenadiere Kurt and Lothar to regroup the furniture immediately, in order to make a hiding place: the soldiers can defend themselves better now, they almost can’t see through the smoke left by the grenade. Bernhardt is rushing for the stairs to get to his sniper-spot. The American counter-attack is massive, a huge rain of bullets is fired by the U.S paratroopers, Sturmbannführer Seitz and Genadier Lothar are hit! The Sani is trying to take care of them, it’s already too late for Lothar. Grenadier Kurt is jumping in to bring the Sani‘s gear but like Lothar, Sturmbannführer Seitz didn’t make it, the Sani couldn’t stop his bleeding. The soldiers have to break their dog-tags. Bernhardt is shooting at the paratroopers like a madman, to put a stop to the counter-attack.

thetoysurgeon

Cadre

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Anouk,

I was totally blown away to find out your entry was made by a 16 year old young lady. To have the kohonas to enter this contest shows me you have the 1/6th savy. Your interest is unbelievable. Hell you are already asking me how to build mine crates and I've only met you 3 days ago. Great job and keep em coming.

egonzinc

Company Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Agree completely with Dr. D!
Great job Anouk!
E

www.egonzinc.com
Kev Longino

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:03 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Excellent dio - with good progression of figure posing to tally with the storyline!
Let us do, or die!"
Speerz

Platoon Leader

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Very nice! BTW, was this the house you used in one of your dio shoots? I knew it looked familier Very Happy I really liked the posing and unis on your figs!
Ostfront43

Sniper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I to am awe-struck that a 16 year old young lady has done a great story line! Well done :) I look forward to your future works.
Pangaea95

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:02 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Regardless of age and gender I thought this was a cool photo shoot, thanks for participating, and look forward to seeing more of your work :)
lalo

Rifleman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I like much this one history of WWII. ok. Byye bbye.