Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Custom Decals by Michigan Dawg

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
Michigan Dawg

Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Custom Decals by Michigan Dawg Download Post Reply with quote

5cm Mortar Ammo Box Decals

A set of five different examples of markings are offered in either white or black. White markings are appropriate for boxes painted feldgrau, olivgrun (any of several different shades), gelbbraun (tan colored) destined for tropical locations and Afrika, and dunkelgelb (dark yellow, introduced in '43). The same markings but in black are also seen on gelbbraun and dunkelgelb painted boxes. The markings are taken from war era photos or from surviving examples of the boxes. The five different sets are pictured below:

Use of some of the decals is shown in the following photos:

The decals are $7.50 per set of five markings in either white or black. See the payment instructions below for more details.

PANZERFAUST AND TELLERMINE DECALS

The mine markings are for the T.Mi. 43 Pilz ("Mushroom") and T.Mi. 35(s). These mines were painted feldgrau, dunkelgrau, and dunkelgelb and were not always marked. However, when they were, markings were in white for feldgrau and dunkelgrau painted mines and red for dunkelgelb painted mines.

Panzerfausts were painted dunkelgelb, grau, and olivegrun. A nice example of an olivegrun panzerfaust is found in the Histoire & Collections Publication "German Soldiers in WWII". When painted olivegrun (any of several shades) the text markings were in yellow while red text was used for the dunkelgelb and grau painted units. The decals I made feature a correct stencil font from examples I've seen (although other fonts may have been used).

The decals are $5 USD per set.

A set of panzerfaust markings is for one panzerfaust (either red or yellow).

A set of mine markings is for two mines with your choice of combinations for T.Mi.35(s) or T.Mi.43 Pilz (either red or white).

FEUERLÖSCHER DECALS

Offered are three styles of labels commonly found on German fire extinguishers (feuerlöscher). Feuerlöscher were present on virtually every German AFV so these will compliment your vehicle detailing efforts nicely. These labels are accurately reproduced for text (it's all completely legible although you may need your reading glasses to read it!). Two of the label styles are even reproduced with the correct metallic gold and silver text and background! The decals are $5 USD per set (one each of the three types).

Payment Instructions

I accept money orders or payment can be made through Paypal (account name: vwstewart@comcast.net).

Shipping is $1.50 USD per order for anywhere in the US or Canada. For international shipping please contact me.

Any order of $15 USD or more earns free shipping in the US or Canada!

All decal artwork is copyrighted.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at vwstewart@comcast.net.

Thanks for looking!

"Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required." - Winston Churchill
pzrwest

Company Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Hi MD do you make the decal that goes on the medical box or case that is on the rear door of the Sd.Kfz250?
stug

Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Do you have a website showing your products?
Michigan Dawg

Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:04 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Guys, thanks for your recent inquiries. I'm unable to edit my original post on this forum so in general I haven't been updating my offerings list here. There's probably a technical reason why posts here are not indefinitely editable but be that as it may I keep my list current at the Sixth Division.

Thanks for your interest.

"Sometimes doing your best is not good enough. Sometimes you must do what is required." - Winston Churchill
Sixth Vanguard

Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Michigan Dawg wrote (View Post):
I keep my list current at the Sixth Division.

Thanks for your interest.

Which is here

http://onesixthnet.yuku.com/topic/5563
Reef12

Mortarman

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Are you still making decals?

I sent you an email already but no answer.

Thanks
Jeff