Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

NikToo

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Member Bios (M-Q)
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
NikToo

Rifleman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: NikToo Download Post Reply with quote

Hello, new member on here, but have been an avid reader of the posts for a long time.

Got into 1/6 modelling (yes, it's modelling) about three years ago as a result of a very deep interest in WWII and in particular the North African campaign. I already did 1/48 scale armour modelling and it was an interesting challenge to get into a new scale. I don't work fast, hence why my collection is rather small. I usually get very excited about a project, race ahead with it and then run out of steam because I can't be bothered to tie up a pair of shoelaces or something.

I'm 36 years old, live in a small village in the south of England, but I'm orginally from Sweden. I have a long-suffering partner who is very good at letting me disappear into my modelling hut/office in the evenings, a two-year old boy who's now discovered how many fun things daddy has out in his office, and another child on the way (so don't expect my modelling output to rise over the next 20 odd years...). I also collect WWII medals and am a member of the Orders And Medals Research Society, and Star Wars figures. "World Wars and Star Wars, models and medals" kind of sums it up really.

My dream would be to start up a company doing 1/6 scale British figures from all eras, from pre-Victorian to the Falklands. If I ever win the Lottery, you'll soon hear about it.

Some of my displays:

Actionfigureman09

Platoon Leader

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:48 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I just finished a trade with Nik. Everything went great, his communication, prices, and shipping time were all excellent. Thanks again!
-Ben
BTW: Very nice figures you have displayed here.

Galland

Machine Gunner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I just reciewed a nice little package from NikToo in England, and I got to say, this is embarresing, he got his end of the trade out before I did... *shakes head in disbelive*. I happend to know this gentleman from a Swedish Star Wars Toys Forum, and all I can say is trade with confidence!

Sonny

Tony Alva - Rättsvik, Sweden 1978