Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Kubelwagen Cold Weather Start for Tiger & Panther Prices

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:33 pm    Post subject: Kubelwagen Cold Weather Start for Tiger & Panther Prices Download Post Reply with quote

Hi Guys

If you are reading this you have mostly seen my post in the Armor Mech forum, if not check it out for details of these sets

I am selling three sets of these now at the pre-production prices list below. Pre-production price guaranteed with a deposit of $50.00 paid by August 1, 2010. After August 1 prices will increase by $25.00 per set or more depending on any improvements I can make before going into production.

These set are only offered as kits, I cannot justify the time to offer them assembled.

Set 1. Gent032A KW Cold Start Complete Set with both drive heads for Tiger 1, Tiger 2 and Panther $150.00
Set 2. Gent032B KW Cold Start Set with drive head for Tiger 1 $125.00
Set 3. Gent032C KW Cold Start Set with drive head for Tiger 2 and Panther $125.00

Planned delivery date September 2010.

E-mail orders:toyrific@mindspring.com

Regards
Mike

toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Kubelwagen Cold Starter For Tanks and other AFV's
I designed the prototype from a 1/35 scale model kit and one period picture. I have since found out that the model kit had a lot of mistakes and lacking in detail. I was fortunate to find someone that had a copy of the real maintenance manual for the cold start. With this I am able to improve the kit, but there are a lot of errors to correct and it is going to take time. There are also several other parts to it that I was not aware of. Some of these will be included in the kit. It also give the layout and fittings for stowage in the Kubelwagen when not in use. I will be including these in the kit as well. For those interested I am extending my original offer of this kit at the pre-production price of $150.00 until August 31 with a paid deposit of $50.00. With all the improvements and extra parts the final retail price will be around $200.00. Due to the work I now have to do on the kit delivery will not be until October-November, maybe sooner if I have the time to work on it.

E-mail:toyrific@mindspring.com

Regards
Mike