Who is Online

In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Attention Retailers: Wholesale German WW2 Flags.

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Quartermaster Corps
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 pm    Post subject: Attention Retailers: Wholesale German WW2 Flags. Download Post Reply with quote

Dear Retailers

I am offering a stock of German Flags I had made a few years ago. I have no outlet for them as I do not have a store or attend shows. My main business as you know is 6 scale tank parts and these flags are not of interest to my customers. They are more action figure related.

Just a few words about the flags, these are as close to the real thing I could make in 6 scale, They are the accurate scale of the most common size flags. These are produced like the real ones, printed on both sides with double sewn edges and the correct rope loops top and bottom for securing to a flag pole, No grommets as the real standard flags did not have them, only the tank ID flags. Flags with multiple sewn lines are navel flags to give them extra strength in high seas.

THE NATIONAL AND MERCANTILE FLAG (THE SWASTIKA FLAG)
FORMERLY THE HAKENKREUZ FLAG
This is a 1/6th scale flag 28.3 cm x 16.6 cm of a commonly used standard size 170 cm x 100 cm. It is made of a single piece of cloth printed on both sides as was the original. Sewing of the flag is as close to the original that we can achieve in 1/6th scale. Note the white hoist side has looped rope at the top and bottom, this is the correct hanging method for this size German flag, larger flags had a loop at the top and a single rope at the bottom, these were used to attach the flag to the halyard on the flag pole. All German flags had double sewn edges which has been duplicated in these sixth scale versions.

THE NATIONAL WAR FLAG ‘REICHSKRIEGSFLAGGE’ (Battle Flag)
Same size and production as the Swastika flag. Note that this is the correct design for the WW2 flag, not like some others offered on the market which are of the early design which was replaced by this design in 1938 and used throughout WW2. See pictures below of the two designs.

ADOLF HITLER’S PERSONAL MARKER STANDARD

This is a 1/6th scale standard, 12.5cm x 12.5cm with a 52.5cm flag pole. The standard is made of two printed pieces of cloth sewn back to back with a pocket at the top for the cross pole and loops on the side to fit around pole. The pole is a 1/6th scale copy of a German WW1 lance as was the original. It is made of white painted aluminum tubing, the pole top and base are cast in white metal and silver plated, the center grip is black painted white metal. The pole will come in two pieces as pictured and will require joining at the hand grip. This marker standard was carried by a SNCO of the German Army who would have had a Flag Bearers arm patch on his right upper arm. The patch is not included in the sale as I do not want to get into more production on these. I will however include the scaled artwork so you can have them silk screened.

NF01 German National Flag (Swastika Flag) Each $4.00 minimum order 25 = MRRP $12.95
NWF01 German National War Flag (Battle Flag) Each $4.00 minimum order 25 = MRRP $12.95
AHS01 A H Personal Standard (Painted staff less arm patch) Each $12.50 Minimum order 10 = MRRP $30
AHS02 A H Personal Standard (Unpainted staff less arm patch) Each $9.00 Minimum order 10 = MRRP $20

I also have a quantity of the NF01 and NWF01 with a black line around the outside on the reverse of the flags, this was a manufacturing error sew guide line, which I insisted they remove from the full production run. These you can order for $2.00 each up to the quantity you order of the perfect ones while stocks last. These are perfect on the obverse side.

NF01BL German National Flag (Swastika Flag) Each $2.00
NWF01BL German National War Flag (Battle Flag) Each $2.00

If you would like to examine a flag for quality before making a purchase, e-mail me your address and I will send a sample. These are the only true 6 scale flags with correct design that I know of on the market.

Regards
Mike Stannard
6th Scale Icon Inc
PO Box 98116
Las Vegas. NV 89193
Tel: 702-523-1172
E-mail:toyrific@mindspring.com

Flag pictures
6 Scale Swastika Flag Obverse
6 Scale Swastika Flag Reverse
Sample of Flag with black line on reverse
Real Swastika Flag
Battle Flag First Design
Battle Flag Second Design used during WW2
Real WW2 Battle Flag (Second Design)
Real hoist ties and double sew lines
6 Scale Battle Flag (Second version) Obverse
6 Scale Battle Flag (Second version) Reverse
6 Scale Hoist Ties and Sew Lines
Sample of Flag with black line on reverse

Adolf Hitlers Persanal Marker Standard

pzrwest

Company Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Nice flags, be nice to see a Dienst flag. A note reguarding the flag bearer's sleave patch. These were worn by Heer unit flag bearers. They came in different colors depending on the branch, white- inf, red-artillery, green- panzergrenadiers, lime green- gj, and so on. I haven't seen any for SS, Luft, or KM but there may have been. Hitler standard bearers would most definately be SS LSAH
he219u

Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

whow nice flags
missing for my Flag Bearers the arm patches
here some of mine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pzrwest

Company Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

The color of the flags on the SB patches would match the flags the bearers are carrying. Nice set of Heer branch standards. I can find a pic of the SB slings and post if you need to see what they look like. Now you need a jingleing johnny....
toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:51 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Just to set the record straight, and I have several years of research in the German Flags and Standards and do not make incorrect products.
The personal AH Standard bearer wore the Infantry standard bearers arm patch see picture below. The LSSAH Standard Bearers did not ware arm patches.

LSSAH Regiment on parade in full regalia.

Here are pictures of color bearer arm patches. I think I have all of the military ones. There maybe others for some civil and political parties. The background color on the flags on the patches matches the color of the background on the Standards and Colors.

Regards
Mike

pzrwest

Company Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:52 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Yes the SB patches are very nice. You can get repro copies of the real ones but really don't compare to the real deal or price. Still you do make beautiful flags and standards. Would love to have a set of standards and sleeve patches to match
panzeriv

Sniper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

These are very nice flags.

he219u could you tell me where you came across the various branch standards? I've recently been trying to find some of these and yours are very nice.

Scott

pzrwest

Company Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:59 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I too would like to know where these standards come from
he219u

Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:31 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Mike is right the personal AH Standard bearer wore the Infantry standard bearers arm patch in colour of FÜHRERBEGLEITKOMMANDO

question to all
interested in a luftwaffe eagle for poletop - has it be ever made in 1/6
also interested in a SCHELLENBAUM for SS,ARMY,LUFTWAFFE ?
Hammer's Africaners

Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Flags Download Post Reply with quote

I just got mine, great product with a great price, Your missing out if you don't get some, thanks for the great deal.........Hammer