Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Jagdpanther abteilung Sd Kfz 250 contest entry

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Armor Hobbies SdKfz 250 Challenge Contest
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
jagdpanther abteilung

Rifleman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Jagdpanther abteilung Sd Kfz 250 contest entry Download Post Reply with quote

Hello everyone, here is my Sd Kfz 250/3 from the 11th panzer division on the Eastern front(Ost Front). I had to completely rebuild the entire front suspension system in order to make it more accurate. The entire engine is scratch built from styrene ,paper and rubber. The interior is also scratch built , from the transmission to the seats and the back hatch. The steering wheel and the front radio set are from Panzerwerk.

The exterior has many components from Panzerwerk ie. the road wheels. Other external accessories are from Armorpax and 6th scale Icons. The distance markers, tool box, medical box and exhaust pipe cover are scratch built . It has so far taken me over a year to build and it is still not finished. I'm waiting for the awesome MwEc and SwS30 radios from sixty drver. Enjoy!

Pangaea95

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:49 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Thia Is truly an amazing pice of work, would love to hear more about the frame arial. :)
jagdpanther abteilung

Rifleman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:51 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Hi, The frame antenna is from 6th scale icons. The top portion of the frame is made of hollow aluminium tube and the vertical supports are solid aluminium.
jagdpanther abteilung

Rifleman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:28 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I would like to thank the judges for making the difficult choices. I'm honoured to come in 3rd place because my 250 is not even finished yet. egonzinc did an amazing job!!
egonzinc

Company Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

This is an amazing vehicle with more details than my model could hope for. The interior looks 1:1, down to the wires in the dash area...amazing!
The large fender bin looks amazing also. The ENGINE! WOW! it looks that with a little lighter fuid this puppy would turn over!
I was going to build a 250/3 with aerials and when I saw this one posted i realized I had to make a change of plans!
I left the aerial for a DAK piece I hope to make sometime his year...
E

www.egonzinc.com
lightning sword

Mortarman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I really thought this was a beauty too. An excellent looking vehicle.