Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

1/6 reproduction supplies

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion References
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
Leatherneck

Battalion Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: 1/6 reproduction supplies Download Post Reply with quote

I just got some 1/6 scale custom made C-rat boxes from the eBay seller afxkwx353. They are excellent - just like the real thing. He also makes K-rats, MRE's, medical supplies, and general supplies.

He doesn't have any other items listed at the moment, but if you are looking for something like that you should look for his stuff first. He was easy to deal with, shipped promptly, and the C-rat reproductions were first rate.

FATJOHNY

Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:08 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I picked up some of those as well. And they are worth the price. I will be grabbing up a couple more.

John Schafer
Leatherneck

Battalion Commander

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Someday I want to do a supply clerk dio - (those boys are near and dear to my heart) - I'd eventually like to buy a lot of his stuff, but one project at a time (or at least no more that 15 projects at a time - I like to stay focused. 8-) ).
THE OCBubba

Rifleman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Crate Maker? Download Post Reply with quote

Leatherneck, the guy who is makeing and selling these on ebay is his name Dale Guyer or Guyver? He was at WOH last year and had a booth next to mine. We have the 1/6 WWII Deuce Trucks.

Do you have contact info for him? He left with two of our trucks and never paid me for them. $800.00. Any help would be appreciated and a reward for the help.

Thank,
TOCB aka Chris

THE OCBubba

Rifleman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:52 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I just found a dozen or so auctions on e-bay and I confirmed there that the address is one in the same for Mr. Dale Guyer. It's a ashamed that I have to track him down to get my money. He sent an e-mail back in July saying that he would make it right. Never heard from him again. :-(

Very dissapointing!