1/6 Armortek Panther in snow December 2009
Select messages from
# through # FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Sixth Army Group -> Armor, Mech and Weapons Division

#11:  Author: gebirgsjager6thssLocation: Farthest Point From the Bright Centre Of The Universe PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:27 pm
    —
Antony,
That is a fantastic looking Panther you have there. The weathering is outstanding. The rust coming thru the paint and running down is side is inspiring.
In fact,if you do not mind,could I copy some od the winter camo elements on to my Panther? It wont be the same,I have mine painted in an ambush paint scheme right now,but as all of my soldiers are Fall/Winter I want to add some Winter camo to it.
GJ

#12:  Author: WarriorantLocation: Cheshire, England PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:41 am
    —
thetoysurgeon wrote (View Post):
Boy doesn't that look 1:1. I love that camo. Where did you get it from? Any history on it?

Hi,

The camo is taken from a photo of a column of Panthers taken when driving going through the Haguenau forest in Alsace at the start of Operation Nordwind. They are supposed to be from the 21st Panzer Division. Below are a couple of photo's of the column and a colour plate of the one mine is based on:

Thanks Antony

#13:  Author: Loke666Location: Denmark PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:35 am
    —
Great!!

Simply outstanding!!

Henrik

#14:  Author: WarriorantLocation: Cheshire, England PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:06 am
    —
And yet more snow so a few more photo's and a small video clip..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPMh6CkFGyU

Thanks Antony

#15:  Author: thetoysurgeonLocation: Anderson, SC PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:04 pm
    —
I love your paint job and I am going to try it on my 251/23

#16:  Author: TBowmanLocation: Northern California PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:14 pm
    —
Great photos Antony! your Panther looks incredible.
Exclamation

Kind regards
Tim

#17:  Author: Germanbilly1Location: High Desert ,CA PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:37 pm
    —
Great looking Panther and you sure look like you are having Fun.
GB

#18:  Author: k rationLocation: in a cardboard box. in back of walmart. PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm
    —
looks 1on1 great photos. Cool

Sixth Army Group -> Armor, Mech and Weapons Division

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT - 8 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2