Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Discontinued Products and Clearance Sale Part 1

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Discontinued Products and Clearance Sale Part 1 Download Post Reply with quote

Discontinued Products and Clearance Sale Part 1

Tiger 1 Jack
This is a Tiger 1 jack and fittings that I no longer offer. I have several resin casting of the jack and white metal parts. My resin casting molds are starting to break up and I do not plan to make new ones. Some time ago I had a guy help me with making some resin castings, however he did not follow my instructions and failed to pressurize the parts to remove bubbles in the resin. These jack castings do have some surface bubbles which can be filled. I just do not have the time to do this. I am selling these discontinued jack kits at a greatly reduced price rather than put them in the trash bin.

Original retail price $45.00 Sale price $25.00
TT04-Dis. Tiger 1 Jack and fittings. $25.00

Tiger and Panther 'C' Shackles
These are my old type 'C' shackles that I replaced with new all metal shackles. I have a few sets of the old shackles available. These are resin cast with a turning metal lock bar. Again rather than put them in the trash I am offering them for $15.00 a set without fittings.

TT05-Dis 'C' Shackles set of 2 $15.00

Tiger 1 Turret Smoke/Grenade Dischargers
This is a set of my original turret discharges, here again the molds for the resin cast parts are breaking up and I am not replacing them. The resin cast dischargers will need some work as the do have air bubbles in them. I have more of the cast metal and photo-etched holders than I do of the resin parts. I am offering these in three sets. Original price for complete set $65.00
TT06A-1Dis T1 Turret Smoke/Grenade Dischargers Parts A, B and C $30.00
TT06A-2Dis T1 Turret Smoke/Grenade Dischargers Parts B and C $20.00 (Make your own discharges)
TT06A-3Dis Grenade Dischargers Part C x 2 $10.00 (Can be used on PzIII and maybe other AFV's that had dischargers)

Tiger 1 Deck Smoke/Grenade Dischargers
This is a set of my original deck discharges, again the molds for the resin cast parts are breaking up and I am not replacing them. The resin cast dischargers will need some work as the do have air bubbles in them. I have more of the cast metal than I do of the resin parts. I am offering these in two sets. Original price for complete set $55.00

TT06B-1Dis T1 Deck Smoke/Grenade Dischargers Parts A and B $25.00
TT06B-2Dis T1 Turret Smoke/Grenade Dischargers Parts B (Metal Parts) $20.00 (Make your own discharges)

Tiger 1 Single Head Light
This is a set of my original single head light set, the molds for the resin head light are breaking up and I will not make new ones. These were cast by someone else that did not pressurize them so the all have air bubbles.
Original price for complete set $50.00

TT09-Dis Tiger 1 Single Head Light Set $25.00

Tiger 1 Twin Head Light
This is a set of my original twin head light set, the molds for the resin head light are breaking up and I will not make new ones. These were cast by someone else that did not pressurize them so the all have air bubbles.
Original price for complete set $75.00

TT10-Dis Tiger 1 Twin Head Light Set $40.00

Sd250 and Trailer Tires
These are some rubber cast tires that were not cast correctly, they have air bubbles i the tread or the center flash line is to thick. However they are okay as spare tires or for use in dioramas.

WOH-ERR Rubber Sd250 Tire $10.00

Email orders to: toyrific@mindspring.com

Regards
Mike