Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Goliath Demolition Tank Transport Trailer Pricing

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:59 pm    Post subject: Goliath Demolition Tank Transport Trailer Pricing Download Post Reply with quote

Hi Guys

If you are reading this you most likely saw my post on the Goliath Tank Trailer in the Armor-Weapons Forum.

This kit will not be available for shipping for about two to three months, however I do need to gauge the interest in it so I know how to proceed with production. The difference between selling 20 or more than a 100 will have a large impact on how many molds to make. With this in mind I am offering a special deal.

Introductory offer on the Trailer kit $150.00. Estimated retail between $175.00 and $200.00. To secure the introductory price now you only need to send a $35.00 deposit. Now it maybe once our friends in China see this post with all the information so they have no research to do they may make one for half the price. But you will get a model made in polystone that will break when you look at it and a model lacking accurate detail and functionality. I guess you get what you pay for. That's what happened when I first posted my SdAH51 Flak Trailer, surprising how many people purchased mine after they got the one from China.

Also note that I offer a full money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your trailer for any reason. The same guarantee I offer with all my products. Try returning a product from China. All sales usually final.

Now you may ask why I have made a trailer for the poorly produced Goliath Tank (made of polystone). Well I had to do something first, but it is a means to an end. The trailer was fairly simple to make. From the sales of the trailer I hope to gauge the demand for a good detailed model of the tank itself. It will be a kit made mainly of photo-etched brass, with aluminum cast suspension and running gear and yes it will be RC capable for those that have the knowledge to do it. The biggest problem with this project is the casting of the tracks and running gear in scale so they will work at a reasonably price. Over the next few months I am setting up my own aluminum foundry, not just for this project, but many others. I have already spent three years researching the Goliath and I am ready to go once I have the time and customer interest.

If you have a interest in the Goliath tank kit e-mail me. I may also make a all metal trailer kit to go with it.

If you want to order a trailer at the introductory price just paypal me (toyrific@mindspring.com) $35.00 and flag it "Goliath Trailer". I will send you a payment confirmation.

Trailer Shipping Cost. The trailer kit will weight about 2lbs so US customers cost around $10.00, International between $20.00 and $30.00 depending on shipping method you select.

Build service may be offered, depending on how my work load is and how quick you want it.

You can also send a check or Money Order to:
6th Scale Icons Inc.
PO Box 98116
Las Vegas, NV 89193

Regards
Mike