Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Flak 38 Ammunition Trailer and Box

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:10 pm    Post subject: Flak 38 Ammunition Trailer and Box Download Post Reply with quote

Hi Guys

I have sold my prototype Flak 38 Ammunition Trailer and Box, before shipping it out I wanted to try one last time to see if anyone is interested in buying these as a production model or kit. The trailer kit is available for purchase, as a kit only, in my catalog and have sold very well. There has been some interest in the ammunition box to go with the trailer, but to date I have not published any prices. I have now figured out the prices which may encourage more interest. As the trailer and ammunition box has options I am offering several ways to purchase. If you buy these as kits I think they are a reasonable price for the detail I am offering. However if you want them assembled they are expensive as there are many hours of work involved. To assemble the trailer about 6 to 8 hours and the ammunition box around 10 to 12 hours, it requires a lot of hand work and soldering. If you are not proficient in soldering, buying the ammunition box kit is not recommended.

The ammunition box has two different tool combinations. A shovel with two axes, or a shovel with axe and pick axe. These two sets of tools are offered separately from the kit.

The resin cast 2 cm ammunition boxes shown in the pictures are not part of the kit, these can be purchased direct from Panzerwerks who makes them. Panzerwerks has also made the spare barrel box that fits in the ammunition box. If you read this Steve I would like a spare barrel box to test fit. If I sell enough of these I hope it will encourage you to make more of the accessory boxes,

I highly recommend purchasing these as kits, it will give you many hours of enjoyment and a great sense of achievements.

F38ABK Flak 38 Ammunition Box Kit $350.00
F38ABA Flak 38 Ammunition Box Assembled $800.00
F38ABTA Flak 38 Ammunition Box and Trailer Deluxe Assemble $1400.00
F38TK01 Tool Set 1 Shovel and 2 Axes Kit $55.00
F38TA01 Tool Set 1 Shovel and 2 Axes Assembled and fitted to box $95.00
F38TK02 Tool Set 2 Shovel, Axe and Pick Axe Kit $52.50
F38TA02 Tool Set 2 Shovel, Axe and Pick Axe Assembled and fitted to box $92.50

Additional options to be added to trailer if purchasing the ammunition box and trailer assembled (F38ABTA)
SDAH51-01A Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 mudguard mounted magazine box (1 or 2) Each $30.00
SDAH51-02A Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 mudguard rubber flaps set of 2 $30.00
SDAH51-03A Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 mudguard mounted tow ropes set of 2 $60.00

The Flak 38 Trailer prices as a kit.
SDAH51B Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 Basic Kit with solid resin wheels and tires $300.00
SDAH51D Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 Deluxe Kit with rubber wheeled tires $350.00
SDAH51-01 Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 mudguard mounted magazine box kit $20.00
SDAH51-02 Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 mudguard rubber flaps set of two $20.00
SDAH51-03 Flak 38 Trailer Sd.Ah.51 mudguard mounted tow ropes set of two $50.00

Due to the time and cost involved in producing the photo-etched parts for the ammunition box I can only put this into production if a get around 10 orders, kits and assembled combined. I will therefore not ask for any payments until I have enough firm orders. I will then ask for between a $100.00 and $300.00 deposit to confirm order depending on what you order. Balance will be due when order is ready to ship. This project could take up to 6 months to complete.

Pictures showing prototype ammunition box with production trailer assembled. Note this prototype is fitted with the type 2 Tool Set, the pick axe is replace by the second axe in the type 1 Tool Set.

E-mail: toyrific@mindspring.com

Regards
Mike