Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

onesixthunique

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion References
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
Kev Longino

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:48 am    Post subject: onesixthunique Download Post Reply with quote

I recently decided to do some British and Polish paras as a winter project and have recently received a bagful of berets from Steve at onesixthunique which will set them off wonderfully. I opted for Para,Ox & Bucks,Polish,SAS maroon and sand, and commando. All come with appropriate badges which are very well done - I particularly like the Polish ones. They are also the correct size! The moulded berets that come with the figures all seem to be based on the miniscule modern fashion.
These are sectioned berets , made from more than one piece of felt (I know myself just how hard it is to get a one piece beret in 1/6 scale looking anything other than a shapeless blob) but when placed on the head correctly it is difficult to see any seams. In any event early Polish berets were made in exactly the same fashion.
Quick service only enhances the product and I already have my eye on some of his British officer caps and mountain caps :-p

Let us do, or die!"
paul44para

Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I can only agree with Kev here, Steve of Onesixthunique is a great guy to deal with. His berets fit perfectly and the badges are miniature works of art. I ordered a few Brit para berets from him and can honestly say they make the figures look 100% better.

Paul

Sgt Shultz II

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Quality of his hats is great and the wait from order to reciept is not bad either. Youo can't go wrong with his hats!