Who is Online

In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Any swap / dio meets / groups in Southeast US?

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> General Quarters
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
andy101506

Rifleman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 pm    Post subject: Any swap / dio meets / groups in Southeast US? Download Post Reply with quote

before the admin gods cast down on me and send me to 1/6th hell ive already done a couple of searches on the subject. im looking for info on any swap meets/ dio meets/ grown man toy addict support grops that are in the south east us. im located in fayetteville NC. if any one has any info on said groups or where to point me in the right diretion that would be greatly apreciated. if there are no known groups of this kind, is there peps out there who are interested in such activities. i can travel 2 or 3 hors and have the capability to posibly host. i know these things can be tricky to get going due to peoples schedules and locations but i think it would be cool to get a group together that meets once a month. ive been out of the doll game for a while and ive just revamped my collection and now adding more. i know there has to be some dudes out there at bragg or lejune.
pangaloss

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:35 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I know we have several members living in Georgia. You should be able to meet up with a few.

Tim

thetoysurgeon

Cadre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:32 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I live in Anderson, Sc and always have an invite out to do a dio/photoshoot with anyone who can make it. I am right off of I-85. As for meets, the best one I know of in the area is Joelanta in Atlanta GA coming this March 2011.
JOSH51st

Rifleman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I'm in Charlotte, and we did 2 shows recently, 1 in Myrtle Beach and the other in Charlotte. Both were great shows with great vendors but the turn out was not the greatest. Makes me wonder if the hobby just isn't that big in these parts or people don't want to travel to shows these days...

We may look to doing more in the future, but right now can't say when. But I'd be all for having some type of NC/SC group.

-JOSH
andy101506

Rifleman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:59 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

well josh if i would have known that shows ike that were going on i totally would have been at both. as for a group we should maybe get a list of people who live in sc and nc who are in interested in participating in such a group.
Ssgtbear

Machine Gunner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:05 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I know of at least three in Columbia, SC and a fourth about another hour away. Will be up at Fort Bragg after New years for a few days.