Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

PrvtNoClass

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Member Bios (M-Q)
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
prvtnoclass

Platoon Leader

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: PrvtNoClass Download Post Reply with quote

Howdy! I have been in 1/6th for some time now (about 3 years) and have been enjoying it immentsely! Sure I had joes as a kid, but never really considered it a hobby. With all the options out there, I decide to be exclusive to WWII (Although I have a SST Lincoln and will get a George Washington if ever released - my two favorite presidents!)

I have been mostly aquiring - aquiring figs and aquiring books and aquiring knowledge (without aquiring debt!) and have been honing in and narrowing what I want to cover in 1/6th. My interestes are broad, although I do have an affinity for the eastern front and north africa. I have been spending most of my time on my russians and a series of chaplains, but unfortunately I seem to be slower than the US congress or USPS library rate.

I enjoy the modeling aspect, the creative aspect, the historical aspect, and the social aspect of this hobby and am proud to hang around such talented artists!