Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

RedArmySniper Accessories

Email to a Friend.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion References
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
VikingDivghost
Currently banned

Rifleman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject: RedArmySniper Accessories Download Post Reply with quote

Hello all, I just thought I would post this. I just bought a couple of RedArmySniper's accessory sets and I must say I am more than pleased. I ordered his Waffen SS set, and the documents that came with the set were printed so clearly that I could read them! (Provided I speak German of course! :-p ) I would definatly buy from him agian and I am definatly going to try his new custom order option! Bottom line, don't hesitate dealing with him or the question the quality of his products, they are top notch!

VD

PS. I am sure anybody else who has bought from him will agree.

*As of 05/06 "RedArmySniper" is NO LONGER a member of this board. It would be STRONGLY advised if you do any business regarding his items, you do it through one of the "E-tailers" that carrys his product to avoid any possible problems that seemed to have surfaced recently with a few folks. Again this is just a suggestion, do what you will.* Sixth Army Group Staff
Sturmpionier_Wiking

Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I agree, the quality is excellent and the construction of the the individual items is spot on, really great stuff here. No more 'Jacky Strikes' and plastic cigarettes for my platoon!
SFC Reising

Machine Gunner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I have purchased from Red Army Sniper as well, and was really pleased with the craftsmanship. Well done, and just adds that last touch that really finished off my figure. Very Happy
mp1stshirt

Platoon Leader

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I to agree with those above, very nice stuff and plan to get some more..

Bob