Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 904 on Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:21 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

SAG 1st Anniversary Contest "Soldiers In Action'

Email to a Friend. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> SAG 1st Anniversary Contest
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
thetoysurgeon

Cadre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:35 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Been waiting for this contest. I have one question Randy. Can any intro or crew picture be used to introduce a description of the crew or weapon to enhance the storyline, outside of the 4-10 action pics?
Pangaea95

Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh, i forgot to add: Can the weapon that is being used be any size? WEAPON being Bazooka, MG, AT AA?

Yes to all of the above, the weapon could be an MG with a two man crew, all the way up to an 88mm with an 8 man crew. As long as It is a crew served weapon that abides by the rules outlined.

Quote:
Can any intro or crew picture be used to introduce a description of the crew or weapon to enhance the storyline

Not quite sure I fully understand the question Dennis, do you want to include a 1:1 photo as part of your storyline/description?

As far as text, there Is no limit as to It's content or amount of characters, so feel free to write away, your text will be placed as you want It to, introduction with a narration through the photo's placed between the photo's, etc. Just submit the layout as you want It, and It will be posted that way. Should there be an error made on my part, entrants can email me and I will fix. Judging will not commence untill after October 31st. On October 31st I will lock down the contest area and no more changes will be made.
10th-SS_PzDiv

Machine Gunner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:12 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Ok, thanks Randy.

Zach

toyrific

Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Hi Randy

Put 6th Scale Icons Inc down for a $200 gift cert as a prize. You can split this if you like.

Regards
Mike

inxsone

Battalion Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

VERY COOL MIKE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Thanks...

glenning

Company Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:19 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

This sounds fun! Laughing
Pangaea95

Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

The prize list has just been updated (see the previous(1st) page of this thread). Once again a big thank you to the most generous donors, you guys are the best. As we get a little further down the line we will have a section with pic's of all the prizes and the various prize packages for everyone to see. Sure wish I could enter the contest, there are some cool goodies to be had Mr. Green
hectormoranc

Rifleman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:16 pm    Post subject: ACTION FIGURES IN ACTION ? Download Post Reply with quote

ACTION FIGURES IN ACTION ? ...... mmmmmm.. .... very interesting !

THINK !!
customizerwannabe

MDFC Forum Staff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:11 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Sounds like a great contest Randy. Gotta give you guys credit. The prizes you obtain for these are second to none. That's quite a testament to the clout of this board.
customizerwannabe

MDFC Forum Staff

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:57 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

A custom title? For me? I've always wanted one! Thanks! You guys rock!