Registered Users: None

[ View complete list ]

Most users ever online was 151 on Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:14 am

About you...

Search

Advanced Search

Riggers Pouches

Email to a Friend. Goto page 1, 2  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.   printer-friendly view    Sixth Army Group Forum Index -> Maintenance Battalion References
View previous topic : Download Topic : View next topic  
Dan Kleeman

Rifleman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Riggers Pouches Download Post Reply with quote

I just got an order of rigger pouches from Hank. I must say his pouches are without a doubt the finest I have ever seen. The detail is great and so is the fit. My hat is off to a man that can produce souch quality items.
Guarnere

Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:27 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

hey where can i get them ?
hankco1942

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Thanks, Dan - I've been making riggers like mad this month and they are up for order in the maintenance battalion section - I'm traveling the rest of this week but will answer PMs as I am able - thanks
covert-

Mortarman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I've got 2 on order and am anxiously awaiting them. I'm sure Hank won't disappoint!
Tuche

Tanker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Riggers Pouches Download Post Reply with quote

Dan Kleeman wrote (View Post):
I just got an order of rigger pouches from Hank. I must say his pouches are without a doubt the finest I have ever seen. The detail is great and so is the fit. My hat is off to a man that can produce souch quality items.

They are really great. Exclamation
oldtrousers

Rifleman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:28 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I can't resist giving a big plug to Hank for his Rigger pouches. A couple of years ago I ordered a fantastic set of Hank's first round of Rigeer pouches that have been placed on my DML Dan Summers and just recently I recieved a set of the 20 round Thompson pouches. Hank's Rigger pouches are simply the standard of what all 1/6 cloth gear web should aspire to! If your a WWII US Paratrooper fan order quick before they run out!

Scott
JTFazz

Company Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:43 pm    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Got my rigger pouches today and they are tre chic!

I nominate Hank as the 6th Army Group's official Rigger!

Very Happy

Great stuff... thanks so much, Hank.

Emergency Ian

Company Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

I received my rigger pouches from hank last week and they are top notch!!! Thanks again Hank!

- Ian

hankco1942

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:21 am    Post subject:  Download Post Reply with quote

Again, thanks to all for the kind comments, I'm glad these are helping you outfit your guys!!! I'd love to see pictures. I've sent out lots of items over the years but rarely see them on figures.

I still have some of all of these available, go over to the Maintenance Battalion to check em out or drop me a Private Message (PM).

Going to see if this thread can be moved over to Maintenance Battalion references, by the way!

Thanks again - I am making a US GP Bag as a contest prize for "Czechmate" as a small way to say thanks to the SAG community!!!

DEIIP

Tanker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:17 pm    Post subject: yeah! Download Post Reply with quote

Just received mine today, and with all the hype above, well, let me tell you, if anyone decides to order from Hank, YOU WILL NOT BE DISSAPPOINTED!! His stuff is a true art. I really dont know whether I should use them or not. And yes, they are that good!!! Again, all praise goes to this guy! His products are TOP NOTCH!!! Mr. Green

p.s You should be running a company/store Hank!!! Exclamation